Alseep

Living with Joker

Junhyung sat on the couch and looked at Hyunseung. "So... what did you want to talk about?"

"What's happening between you and my cousin?" Hyunseung asked directly.

"Nothing." Junhyung lied.

Hyunseung rolled his eyes. "I passed by her house this morning and i saw that she had a hickey." he explained.

"So? She could be dating someone."

"She's not dating anyone. The only man that has been around her for the past few weeks it's been you." When he saw that Junhyung was getting ready to talk he stopped him. "Don't even bother to lie. I know you well and I know when you're lying. You left her that hickey, right?"

Junhyung exhaled a long breath. "Yes." he admitted.

"Dammit Junhyung! I asked you not to play with her anymore."

"I'm not playing with her. You know that even if i in the past I always cared about her."

"Then if you care about her, why do you want to hurt her?" Hyunseung asked,

"I don't want to hurt her."

"Than what? You know you're always going to be her weakness since she had a crush on you. Why are you giving her hopes since you're leaving back to the U.S after the wedding? What are your real intentions?"

"I don't know what the hell I'm feeling, but the last thing I want is to hurt Hyuna." He frowned running his hands through his hair.

"Then if you don't want to hurt her stop giving her hopes. She's naive and she'll believe everything you say."

"She may be naive but she's not stupid, Hyunseung. She's capable to take care of herself." Junhyung glared at him.

"I know she's not stupid, but she doesn't have experience with men."

"So what? She needs to learn. You can't protect her forever. Look, I know you care about her but she's old enough to make her own decisions."

"Dammit Junhyunh I don't want to fight with you."

"Then stay out of it!"

"You stay away from her!"

"No!" They both stood up.

"I'm warning you, stay away from her or-"

Junhyhung cut him off. "Or what? I'm attracted to her Hyunseung and I want her."

"Dammit!" Hyunseung punched Junhyung in the face.

Junhyung wiped his bloody mouth. "I'm not going to punch you back because I know what she means to you. The only way I'm going to stay away from her is if she asks me to." he said and walked out.

*****

Hyuna looked at the clock worried. It was 2 am in the morning and Junhyung wasn't home. She tried to call him but his phone was turned off. The last one that saw him was Hyunseung and that was around 12:00 pm.

"Where are you oppa?" Hyuna looked out the window. She's been walking around the room for the past 5 hours and now she was getting tired and dizzy. She sighed and laid on the couch. Hyunseung told her that they had a fight and even if he didn't wanted to tell her the reason she was suspecting it. Because she walked around shopping the entire day, now she was exhausted so she fell asleep on the couch.

That's where Junhyung found her half and hour later. He kneeled down in front of her and her cheek. "You've waited for me."

After his fight with Hyunseung he left to take a walk and think. He knew that Hyunseung was right. He shouldn't give Hyuna fake hopes since he wasn't planning to remain here. Yet he couldn't stay away from her. She was too powerful. A small smile from her was enough to turn his knees into jelly. He smiled and took her in his arms bridal style walking upstairs to her room. He placed her on the bed gently.

"Oppa?" she mumbled in her sleep.

"Yes. I'm home. Go back to sleep." He leaned in and kissed her forehead than stood up to leave.

She grabbed his arm. "Don't leave oppa!"

He smiled weakly. "Arasso. Oppa will stay." He took of his shirt and climbed beside her in bed. After covering both of them with a blanket he pulled her closer to him, her head resting on his chest, one of his arms around her waist while his other hand was her hair.

"Goodnight beautiful." he whispered.

Hyuna hugged him tight and smiled.

 

 

sorry if i have mistakes, i was rushing when i made this chapter.

hope you'll like it

don't forget to subscribe and comment