Kiss

Living with Joker

Junhyung laid himself on the bed and chuckled. Hyuna's expression was priceless. He knew he was in trouble with her but when he heard that guy flirting with Hyuna he just couldn't control himself.

Hyuna  burst into his room and yelled. "Micheosseo? Why the hell did you do that?"

Junhyung continued looking at the ceiling. "Do you like that guy?" he asked worried. The thought of Hyuna not liking him anymore was making him angry and jealous. Yeah jealous... he finally admitted. He didn't know what he was really feeling for Hyuna but she was his and he wouldn't let any other guy to take her from him.

"That's none of your business. You have to apologize and tell Jung Min oppa that it's nothing between us, that everything was a stupid joke."

"Why the hell would I do that?" he asked through his teeth and closed his eyes trying to control his temper.

"Because that's the right thing to do." Hyuna bit her lip trying to stop herself from screaming.

"I don't want to do the right thing. You can't force me to tell anything to that guy." he said with and arrogant smirk.

"Yah..." Hyuna snapped. She grabbed a pillow from the bed and started hitting him. "You idiot! I thought you changed. I can't believe i was so stupid."

Junhyung stood up quickly, grabbed the pillow from Hyuna's hand and threw it across the room hitting a vase and knocking it to the floor. Taking advantage of Hyuna's shock at his quick reaction he rolled over and pinned her under his body. She tried to push him off but he caught her wrists in one hand and pulled her arms above her head.

Hyuna looked up at him with wide eyes. "Yah... Micheosseo? Let me go!"

"First answer me one question. Do you really like that guy?"

"And what if I do?" she asked defiantly.

He frowned not liking her answer and dropped his gaze to her lips. He smirked and looked back up into her eyes. Hyuna gulped seeing the look into his eyes. Was he going to kiss her? NO! He couldn't.

He cupped her chin with his free hand then leaned in and kissed her gently. At first he wanted just to , to lean in until he was just a breath away from her lips then pull back. Only that when he got so close his brain stopped functioning and he wouldn't have been able to pull away even if outside started World War 3.

Hyuna's eyes went wide. She couldn't believe that Junhyung was kissing her. She tried to squirm herself free but he was much stronger.

He traced her bottom lip with his tongue begging for entrance. She sighed and opened involuntary letting him in. Hyuna couldn't deny anymore that she always dreamt of this moment and she started kissing him back.

From the moment she started answering to his kiss, Junhyung, knew that if he didn't stop now he wouldn't be able to do it later. He pulled away quickly and stood up. He risked a glance towards Hyuna and almost kissed her again. He practically ran out of the room, and went downstairs. He stopped brusquely  when he saw Doojoon and Gikwang.

"What are you doing here? How did you get in?" he asked them.

"What happened to hi?" Dojoon asked.

"We came with Hyunseung. He's in the kitchen drinking some water." Gikwang told him.

Doojoon studied Junhyung and smirked. "Since when are you using lip gloss, Junyung? Hmm... Pink is not your color, you should try something else." Doojoon teased.

Junhyung eyes went wide and he wiped his lips quickly.

Gikwang looked at Doojoon and raised an eyebrow. He grinned back at Gikwang.

"Yah... Yong Junhyung." Hyuna yelled running down the stairs. She stopped when she saw he was not alone.

"Doojoon oppa, Gikwang oppa. What are you doing here?"

"We came with your cousin." Doojoon informed her. "Are you feeling ok?"

"Oh... Yeah, why?" she asked confused.

"You look flustered. Are you sure you're ok?" Doojoon insisted with a smirk.

"Nde... I-I'm ok."

"Hyuna, are you and Junhyung using the same lip gloss? Hmm... pink suits you better then him." Gikwang grinned.

Hyuna gasped and touched her lips. She looked at Junhyung who was still wiping his lips. Her face turned red.

"I-I have t-to g-o." She stuttered and ran to her room.

"Junhyung, I think you have something to tell us about you and Hyuna." Doojoon said and crossed his arms at the same time with Gikwang.

"I-" he started.

"Has something happened between you and my cousin?" Hyunseung walked in and raised an eyebrow at Junhyung.

"!" he cursed under his breath.

 

Ohhh.... they kissed. Yay...

thanks again for subscribing and commenting.

I personally love this chapter and I hope you guys will enjoy it too.

Please comment and subscribe.