Idea

Living with Joker

Hyuna sat on the couch next to Hara and glared at Junhyung. She was going to kill him for this. How could he bring Hara into her house when he knew that in high school they couldn't stand each other.

"If you girls excuse me for a moment I'll go upstairs and change into something more comfortable." Junhyung excused himself and went upstairs into his room to change.

Hara crossed her arms and smirked at Hyuna. "You must be so happy that he's living with you since in high school you were always chasing him."

"I think that your memory fails you, unnie. It must be the age. Why would I need to chase him when he was my friend and he was always at my house with Hyunseung and I was spending every weekend at his house since his parents loved me. You were the one that was always chasing him and he never gave you attention." Hyuna grinned back at Hara.

Hara glared at her. "Well that is going to change now. If in high school he wasn't interested in me now he will be."

"Sorry to disappoint you but he's not going to remain here. He's going back to the Us in a few weeks." Hyuna informed her.

"Not after he spends some time with me. He'll remain here for me." Hara smiled confidently.

"Good luck with your plan then." Hyuna fake smiled.

Junhyung came back downstairs and smiled. "I hope I didn't take too long."

"Anya, of course not." Hara smiled sweetly at him.

Hyuna turned her head and shoved her finger into pretending to gag.

"Junhyung serve our guest with something while I go for a moment upstairs." Hyuna suggested and stood up walking up to her room. She jumped on her bed and buried her head into a pillow screaming. After she calmed down a bit she her back and stared at the ceiling confused. She didn't understand what Junhyung was doing. Why was he acting nice one moment and the next one he was doing something like bringing Hara at home. She took out her phone and called Gayoon, who picked after the first ring.

"Yoboseyo!"

"Unnieee.... help!"

"What's wrong Hyuna?" Gayoon frowned worried.

"You remember what I've told you today about Junhyung promising he'll take care of dinner and all? Guess what surprise he brought at dinner... Hara."

"Mwo??? Hara?" Gayoon asked shocked.

"Nde. When he got home he came with her. I swear I don't understand him. One moment he acts all sweet and the next one he does something like this." Hyuna sighed,

"I've always told you that men are weird. Maybe he's trying to make you jealous." Gayoon suggested.

"I don't think so." Hyuna shook her head. "What I'm going to do?"

"Hmmm... I- No wait... I have an idea."

"What?" Hyuna frowned worried. Usually Gayoon was a very calm and serious person yet when she started thinking she was coming up with the strangest ideas ever.

"Today when I met Yoseob oppa he was with Lee Joon oppa." Gayoon told her.

"Lee Joon oppa? I thought he moved to Busan a few years ago"

"Nde, but he moved back to Seoul a few months ago."

"That's nice." Hyuna smiled. Lee Joon used to be one of their best friends in high school.

"Nde. So I was thinking you could make Junhyung jealous too."

"Huh?" Hyuna asked confused.

"Ask Lee Joon to come tomorrow at your house." Gayoon explained.

"You think that's a good idea?" Hyuna asked not very sure that she should do this.

"Yeah... You'll just ask Lee Joon oppa to come at your house as a friend but Junhyung doesn't need to know this. Since everybody knows that he liked you in high school Junhyung oppa will believe that you two have a date."

"I don't know..." Hyuna hesitated. Junhyung wasn't that gullible and she was a very poor liar.

"Come on. It's a good idea. Remember how he reacted when he saw you with Min Jun oppa." Gayoon reminded her.

"Maybe you're right."

"Of course I'm right. I'll send you a text with his phone number in a few moments."

"Arasso! Bye unnie." Hyuna hung up the phone and bit her lip. Maybe Gayoon was right. If Junhyung could bring Hara at home she could bring Lee Joon oppa too. When she received the text with his phone number from Gayoon she stood up taking a deep breath. It was time to call him. She dialed his phone number and waited for him to pick up.

He answered after a few rings. "Yoboseyo?"

"Joonie oppa?!"

 

 

honestly I can't wait to write the next chapter. I have some great ideas.

Hope you'll like this...

subscribe and comment and please check my other story too

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/204266/guilty-pleasure-4minute-beast-hyuna-junhyung-yoseob-gayoon-junah