Confession

Living with Joker

oh my.... I love this chapter and I'm sure you guys are going to love it too

Enjoy^^

 

Hyuna kept glaring at Junhyung for the past 15 minutes. How could he bring Hara again to her house. So he wanted war. Ok. She could do this.

Hyuna gave Joon her best smile "Oppa, it's so good that you moved back to Seoul. Now we can see each other more often."

"Nde... we have to catch up for the time we haven't seen each other." Joon smiled back at Hyuna.

"Aww... you two are so cute. You'll make such an amazing couple." Hara giggled.

"You think so?" Hyuna asked giggling.

Junhyung turned his head and glared at Hara. If she didn't stop giving this kind of ideas to Hyuna he'll stuff with the water bottle to make her shut up.

Hyuna picked up a strawberry and took a small bite of it.

*Damn!* Junhyung thought. If she didn't stop acting like this he'll end up kicking Lee Joon out of the house because of the way he was looking at her.

"This is delicious" Hyuna her lips. "Here have a taste, oppa." She leaned in so Joon could take a bite but Junhyung jumped up and grabbed Hyuna's arm pulling her to her feet.

"We need to talk." Junhyung said through his teeth.

"Now? But we have guests." Hyuna protested.

"Now!" He dragged her upstairs to his room slamming the door behind them.

"Are you insane?" Hyuna glared at him.

"Yes, I am. You're making me insane." he sat on the bed running his fingers through his hair.

"How the hell I'm making you insane?" Hyuna asked pissed off.

"Why did you bring that guy here? Why are you flirting with him?" Junhyung asked his own questions avoiding answering hers.

"That's my business. I haven't asked you why did you bring Hara here."

"She came by herself. I haven't called her."

"I don't care if you called her or not. I don't want you to stick your nose into my affairs."

"Affairs? Damn it Hyuna! What is wrong with you? This is not you. The way you were flirting with Joon earlier was making you look cheap."

"Mwo? Cheap? You're an !" She grabbed a pillow from the bed and started hitting him.

"Yah! What's up with you and pillows?" he asked annoyed.

"Be glad it's not a chair or something harder."

They kept rolling on the bed struggling with each other until they fell on the floor with a thud. Junhyung on his back and Hyuna on her knees, her face very close to the fly of his jeans.

He looked at her and chuckled. "Nice position baby."

"It's not funny. My hair got stuck into your zipper."

Junhyung started laughing "This is what you deserve for hitting me."

"Yah! Stop laughing!" She punched his stomach. "And stop moving! You're pulling my hair."

"Oww" he rubbed his stomach. "Hurry up!"

"I'm trying." She straddled his chest so she could have better access.

Juhyung groaned and covered his eyes with his arm when he saw her position. "Damn girl! Are you trying to kill me?"

Hyuna rolled her eyes. "Stop exaggerating. I need to sit like this because this way I have better access to pull out my hair without ripping it."

Junhyung risked a glance at Hyuna and bit his lip to hold back a moan when she touched him.

"Why is it so big and hard?" she asked annoyed.

Junhyung groaned again. "Because of your position and because you keep touching it. By the way is going to get bigger and harder."

Hyuna gasped. "I wasn't referring at that. I was talking about why is so big the strand of hair that got stuck and why is so hard to pull it off. Why are you such a pig and have so dirty thoughts?"

"I'm not. It's not my fault that your comment sounded like that." Junhyung pointed out.

"It wasn't my comment." Hyuna protested. "It's because you're such a and you only think at ."

"And what the hell do you want me to think about when you're sitting like that on top of me? How nice the weather outside is?" Junhyung asked sarcastically.

"Are you ok? We heard a thud an-" Joon and Hara burst into the room and gasped seeing them on the floor in that position.

Hyuna's head snapped up ripping her hair off in the process. "Owww!" she got of Junhyung and rubbed the spot where her hair pulled.

"Were you two doing what I think you were doing?" Hara asked shocked.

"Since we are dressed... no." Junhyung smirked. "Not yet."

"Yah!" Hyuna kicked his leg. "The reason we were like this is because I got my hair stuck into his zipper and I was trying to pull it off without ripping it." Hyuna explained.

Juhyung sat up and grinned at Joon. "And now it makes you think how she got her hair stuck in the first place."

"Yah!" Hyuna glared at him.

Speaking for the first time since he walked into the room Lee Joon gave Hyuna a weak smile. "I'll better leave since you two seem busy. Coming Hara?"

"Yeah, sure?" They turned around and left without another word.

"Yah! Michasseo? Hyuna yelled standing up.

"What? Are you angry because of what Joonie will think?"

"Ani! Angry because I don't understand why are you doing this? First with Min Jun and now with Joon."

"Because I'm jealous!" Junhyung shouted suddenly.

"W-w-what?" Hyuna couldn't believe what she just heard.

"I'm jealous. I want to kill every guy that get's close to you. I want you and I can't have you." He took a deep breath trying to calm himself. "The only thing I've been thinking since I came back to Seoul is you, and I can't do a damn thing about it since I'm leaving after Gikwang's wedding. Even if I always teased you I never wanted to hurt you. I don't want to hurt you."

"Junhyun-" Hyuna tried but he stopped her.

"Ani! Please leave! I want to be alone." he begged her and plopped on the bed covering his face with his hands.

Hyuna walked out and closed the door behind her. She was still shocked because of what he told her. He wanted her but... She bit her lip confused. All these years she kept asking herself what would have happened if she would have pursued her feelings for him. Now her feelings were stronger than before. She loved him, and she didn't want to spend the next years wondering what if... She'll think about the future tomorrow. Right now she'll live the present and make it memorable. She turned around and walked back in to Junhyung's room finding him in the same position.

"I've told you that I want to be alone, Hyuna." he spoke without moving.

"Junhyung?!" she called him softly and waited for him to look at her.

He took his hands off his face and lifted himself on his elbows to look at her. "Mwo?" he asked a bit annoyed that she didn't left.

"Junhyung... Make love to me!"

 

 

Soo.... What do you think it's going to happen in the next chapter?

I hope you liked this chapter as much as I do.

Don't forget to subscribe and comment.

oh and check my other story too: http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/204266/guilty-pleasure-4minute-beast-hyuna-junhyung-yoseob-gayoon-junah