25

Living with Joker

Hyunseung plopped on the couch exhausted. "If only participating at a wedding is so tiresome I can't imagine how it will be to organize one."

Ji Yoon crossed her arms and glared at him. "What's that supposed to mean?"

Hyunseung gulped "That were going to hire a wedding planner."

She rolled her eyes "Hmph..."

"You have everything packed?" Hyunseung asked Junhyung.

"Yeah.. I only need to change and we can leave." He walked upstairs.

Hyuna walked in with a tray with coffee for all. "Where's Jun?"

"Upstairs. He's changing." Hyunseung replied taking a sip from his coffee.

"Oh..." Hyuna bit her lip worried. "I'd better go upstairs and change too."

"Don't be too long or we'll leave before you can say goodbye to Junhyung. "Hyunseung warned.

She rolled her eyes and went upstairs. Instead of going to her room to change she went to Junhyung's room.

He was getting ready to put a t-shirt on when she walked in. At her sight he dropped the t-shirt on the bed and gave her a weak smile.

"Hey..."

"I came to say goodbye." she informed him.

"You're not coming to the airport." he walked toward her.

"I think it's better if I don't come." she said quietly.

"I think you're right." he cupped her face and started her face. Her eyebrows, her eyes, her nose, her lips, memorizing every feature. He felt her tears touching his fingers and wiped them gently. His own eyes grew moist with tears and he closed them before his tears could fall. He was feeling like his heart had been ripped from his chest. He leaned in and kissed her gently, his lips molding hers. Hyuna gasped and he took advantage and his tongue into . This kiss was the sweetest and most earth shattering kiss they've shared. They've poured into it all their feelings that they couldn't share and say out loud.

"You're going to lose your flight." Hyunseung yelled from downstairs.

Hyuna pulled away and stared at him.

"You should go." she said, her voice shaking.

He pulled her in his arms and hugged her hard burying his head into her hair inhaling deeply.

She wrapped her arms around him and buried her face into his chest. She was going to miss his warmth, the feel of his skin under her palms, his scent...

everything about him.

He pulled away regret showing in his eyes "I have to go."

"I know."

He grabbed his t-shirt from the bed and put it on.

"I'm not coming downstairs." she told him.

"Ok" he grabbed the back of her neck and bent down kissing her forehead. Without another word he grabbed his suitcase and left the room closing the door behind him.

Hyuna bit her lip hard to stop herself from screaming. She walked slowly to the bed and laid down on it hugging his pillow and inhaling his scent.

She held her tears back until she heard the engine of Hyunseung's car start and the car leaving her house lane. Only then she let her tears fall and started sobbing uncontrollable.

She fell asleep only in the morning due exhaustion from crying so much. When she woke up finally she walked around like a zombie. She went to her room and grabbed some clean clothes then went to the bathroom. When she saw her scary reflection into the mirror her only reaction was a slight frown.

She took a quick shower and stepped into her clothes with economy of moves. She wasn't crying anymore, she was feeling empty on the inside.

Hyuna only heard the doorbell ring when she stepped out of the bathroom. She wondered who was at the door and why was that person ringing so impatiently.

She climbed down the stairs and went to answer the door. She opened the door to find Gayoon, Yoseob, Hyunseung and Ji Yoon staring at her with tear stricken faces.

"What's wrong?" she asked confused.

"It's better if we go in." Ji Yoon suggested.

Hyuna moved out of the way and walked to the living room with the others following. She was starting to get worried.

"Are you going to tell me what's wrong?" she asked impatient.

"You should sit down." Hyunseung suggested.

"I don't want to sit down." Hyuna snapped. "Just tell me what's wrong." she demanded.

"Have you seen the news?" Yoseob asked.

"No, I've just woke up. Why?"

The others looked at eachother, tears forming in their eyes. Gayoon stepped closer to Hyuna.

"What happened?" she asked anxious.

Gayoon started speaking with a shaking voice. "They've reported at the news that the flight for L.A exploded in the air after take off." She took a deep breath before continuing speaking "There were no survivors."

It took Hyuna a few moments until Gayoon's words sank in.

"A-are you telling me that J-Junhyung is d-d-" Hyuna choked on the words "D-dead?"

Yoseob cleared his throat before speaking "Y-yes."

"Oh..." everything around her became black and she collapsed to the floor.

 

 

I may have mistakes so please ignore them. I'm going to check the chapter later.

Don't forget to subscribe and comment.