Epilogue

Living with Joker

Wow! It's the end. I just can't believe it. I'm going to miss this story so much:((((

I want to THANK you all for your support. You've been with me from the first chapter 'till the end and that means a lot for me. I hope that you'll follow my other stories with the same enthusiasm you've followed this. Thank you very very very much!!!

Enjoy!

 

 

"Yong Joong Hwa!!! Get back here this instant." Hyuna yelled after her 7 year old son.

Joong Hwa ran into his father arms. "Daddy, quick hide me!"

Junhyung chuckled "Go to your room and don't get out until I call you. I'm going to take care of mommy."

"Arasso." Joong Hwa ran upstairs to his room.

Hyuna stormed into the living room angry. "Where is he?"

Junhyung pretended that he didn't hear her question. "Hey baby." he wrapped his arms around her waist and started kissing her neck.

"Junhyung let go. Where's Joong Hwa?"

"Haven't seen him."

Hyuna raised an eyebrow at his obvious lie.

"Ok. I've seen him, but don't be too hard on him. He's just a kid."

"You're spoiling him." Hyuna complained.

"No, you're just too hard."

"Junhyung! It's the third time he broke that window... actually the second because you've broke it once too."

"I'm a kid too," he pouted "Forgive us..."

"No!"

"Pweaseee"

Hyuna giggled "You're a clown." she leaned in a gave him a small kiss. "Now let go. The others are about to get here and I still have to take a shower and get ready."

A wicked smirk appeared on his face "I have to take a shower too. Let's take one together." he suggested.

"We can't. What about Joong Hwa?" Hyuna protested weakly.

"He's in his room playing. We have time." Junhyung scooped Hyuna in his arms and went to the bathroom ignoring her protests.

 

*****

 

Ji Hyun took a sip from her wine and looked at Hyuna "Do you know when is Gina getting out from the hospital?"

"Tomorrow." Hyuna told her.

"I can't wait. The baby is so cute." So Hyun giggled.

Hyunseung and Ji Yoon walked in.

"Sorry we're late. Ji Yoon had an appointment at the doctor." Hyunseung apologized.

"So? Could you see what is it?" Gayoon asked curious.

"A boy." Ji Yoon smiled big.

Dong Woon frowned "What's with this group? Hyuna had a boy, Gina had a boy, Gayoon is going to have a boy and now Ji Yoon too... Weird."

"Why don't you make So Hyun a girl." Yoseob teased.

"What? No thanks oppa. I don't want to be pregnant yet. Look at Gayoon unnie... she's huge."

"YAH!" Gayoon gasped.

"Don't worry unnie, 3 more weeks and you're going back to your slim body." Hyuna giggled.

"When are you two going to have some babies?" Gayoon asked Ji Hyun and So Hyun. "We need some girls in this group."

"Soon... maybe." Ji Hyun giggled.

"We're working on it." Doo Joon declared proud.

"Since no one else does it, I'm going to sacrifice too." Junhyung told them.

"How?" Yoseob raised an eyebrow suspicious.

"Well I'm going to work day and night to get Hyuna pregnant."

Hyuna choked on her wine making everyone laugh "MWO!?!?"

"And if  it's a boy?" Doo Joon and Hyunseung asked with a mischievous smile.

"We're starting again after she gives birth. We're going to work until it's a girl."

"Don't I have a thing to say?!" Hyuna asked him outraged.

"NO!!!"

Gayoon laughed "Someone is going to burn some calories tonight." She winked at Hyuna.

"Of course." Junhyung leaned in a kissed Hyuna's head then whispered into her ear. "I Love You!"

"I Love You too!"

 

Ahh... it's over

I'm going to miss this story so much.