Game

Living with Joker

Junhyung stepped out of his room yawning. He walked towards the bathroom sleepy. Seeing that the light was he got ready to knock when suddenly Hyuna opened the door and smiled brightly. She was wearing one of Hyunseung's old t-shirts that was reaching to the middle of her thighs, her hair damp from the shower. Now this was a nice way to wake up, Junhyunh thought.

"Did you sleep well, oppa?" Hyuna leaned in and kissed his cheek.

Junhyung frowned. This wasn't the Hyuna he knew. Why was she so happy?

"It's such a nice day. Great day to meet old friends."she winked at him and practically danced all the way to her room.

Junhyung looked after her confused. What was she talking about? What old friends. He shook his head and walked into the bathroom. He needed a cold shower. Women were always difficult to understand let alone with his mind foggy from sleep.

Later in the afternoon he went downstairs in search for Hyuna. He found her into the kitchen preparing food and singing.

"Why are you so happy today?" he asked confused.

"You'll see." she grinned at him. "Oh!" she exclaimed  when she saw the hour. "It's late and I have to change. Will you take care of the food while I change?"

"Sure, but what's the occasion?" he was becoming curious.

"Someone's coming over for dinner."

"Who?" he asked her but she didn't hear since she already ran out of the kitchen.

He frowned. Who could be coming over for dinner? And why was she fussing so much?"

*****

Hyuna looked into the mirror and sighed. Without being modest she had to admit that she looked stunning. Today she used much more make up than she usually wore. She listened to the girl's advice and dressed y even if she didn't feel comfortable. She took a deep breath and walked out of the room. Lee Joon was about to get here and she didn't want Junhyung to answer the door.

Juhnhyung took a sip from his glass of water and sighed. He couldn't wait to find out who was the person that Hyuna was waiting for. He turned around when he heard the sound of clicking heels on the floor. He dropped the glass of water on the floor, his mind going completely blank at the sight of the beautiful woman in front of him. She was wearing a pair of pink shorts that were reaching the middle of her thighs and a black tight top that was making visible her waist in the shape of an hour glass and her flat stomach. Her perfect round s were visible on the top adding another perfect curve to her body. He legs were long and lean and her skin was milky white. Her face was perfect like always. Her brows were slightly arched, her nose small and her lips plump and slightly parted. The make up distinguished her eyes... her eyelids were covered with a soft grey eye shadow and they were outlined with a black eyeliner, her eyelashes long and arched. Her lips were polished with a soft peach color lip gloss and her cheeks were natural pink. Her hair was cascading onto her shoulders and back in beautiful curls.

"MY GOD!" Junhyung exclaimed mesmerized.

Hyuna succeeded to hide her smile. She was happy that Junhyung reacted like this. This meant that he liked her, that he found her beautiful.

"Oppa, from the point of view of a man... What do you think of my outfit? Do you think it's too y?" she asked with an innocent smile on her face.

Junhyung gulped. He was sure that even dressed in a sack Hyuna looked y. It took him a while to register what she said. A man? She dressed up for a man? He frowned.

"The person that's coming over his a man?" he asked pissed off.

"Nde." The door bell rang and she bit her lip excited. "OMO!He's here. Calm down Hyuna." she told herself and ran to open the door. "Oppa!" she yelled and jumped into his arms hugging him tight.

He hugged her back surprised but pleased that she reacted like this.

Junhyung cursed under his breath. *Lee Joon! What the hell is he doing here?* He frowned when he remembered the way Hyuna reacted when he got here. Great... he received a door slammed in his face while this guy received a hug.

He cleared his throat angry when he saw that they continued hugging. Lee Joon looked towards the noise and frowned confused.

"Junhyung? What are you doing here?" he asked curious.

"I live here." Junhyung told him smugly.

Lee Joon looked at Hyuna for confirmation.

"He's staying here only until G.na's wedding. He leaves after that."

"Oh, well it's good to see you again, Junhyung."

"Yeah, the same." he faked smiled.

"Junhyung oppa, bring some drinks for me and Joonie oppa." Hyuna said and grabbed Joon's hand and pulled him into the living room.

Junhyung looked after them with a stunned expression on his face. "Junhyung oppa, bring some drinks for me and Joonie oppa." he mimicked Hyuna. "Do I look like a maid or what?" He stormed into the kitchen and poured two glasses of orange juice. He grabbed the glasses and went to the living room placing them on the table.

"I hope it's ok with you." Junhyung glared at Joon.

He smiled at Junhyung. "Yeah, thanks."

The door bell rand and Hyuna looked at Junhyung raising an eyebrow. "Won't you open?"

He looked at her disbelieving then stormed to the door when she ignored him and continued talking with Joon. He opened the door and frowned.

"Annyeong?" Hara greeted him. "I was passing through and since I was close I decided to come by the house and see if you wanted to go out and eat something. What do you think, oppa?" Hara asked smiling.

Junhyung smirked down at Hara. *Kim Hyuna, if you want to play... then let's play.* he though,t an idea already forming in his head.

 

 

God... I can't believe I finally finished writing this. It was so hot today that I just couldn't do anything but laying on the bed.

Hope you'll like it...

subscribe and comment.