23

Living with Joker

Even if she's been awake for 20 minutes now she couldn't make herself leave the bed yet. She's been staring at Junhyung memorizing  everything about him. His face, his body, his smell, the way his breathing sounded when he was asleep. She sighed. She didn't want him to leave yet she couldn't find the courage to ask him to stay or confess her feelings.

His eyes fluttered open suddenly and he smiled at her. "Morning."

She smiled back and leaned in to place a kiss on his lips. "Morning."

"Have you been awake for long?" he asked her.

"10 minutes or so."

"Hungry?"

"A bit." she admitted.

"Why don't you go and take a shower first and I'll make you something to eat." Junhyung suggested.

"Or... Why don't we shower together and then make something to eat." A seductive smile played on Hyuna's lips while she stood up and held out her hand for Junhyung.

"That's even a better idea." He jumped off the bed and scooped Hyuna in his arms walking to the bathroom.

40 minutes later they went downstairs to the kitchen full dressed. Since they were both too lazy to actually cook something they ate some milk and cereals.

"So... What are your plans for today?" Junhyung asked after he placed the bowls into the sink.

"Well, tonight is Gina's bachelors party so me and the girls we'll meet to finish everything until tonight."

"So what did you guys prepared for Gina."

Hyuna giggled "A lot of alcohol and many many guys."

"YAH!" Junhyung glared at her.

Hyuna started laughing. She hugged him and kissed his jaw. "Jealous?"

He grabbed her chin and tilted her head to look into her eyes. "The only guys you can look at is me." He kissed her hard. "Got it?"

"Hmm... I'll think about it." She pushed him away and ran off the kitchen.

"YAH!" he ran after her.

 

*****

"What the hell did you tell Junhyung?" Ji Yoon asked Hyuna, taking a sip from her champagne.

Hyuna giggled. "Why are you asking?"

"Because Hyunseung almost tied me to the chair so I wouldn't leave."

"I always knew Hyunseung oppa was a bit weird." Gayoon laughed.

"Why did he acted like that? What did Junhyung had to do with this?" Ji Hyun asked curious.

"Well in the morning he asked me what were my plans for today and what did we planned for Gina's party. So I told him that a lot of alcohol and many many guys." Hyuna explained with a smirk.

The girls started laughing.

"You're crazy unnie." So Hyun giggled.

"A bit." Hyuna admitted.

"So how are things between you and Jun oppa." Ji Hyun asked.

"ok" Hyuna sighed.

"Are you ready to let him go?" Gayoon frowned.

"No, and I don't think I'll ever be ready." Hyuna took a deep breath and smiled. "But let's not talk about me or sad things. Tonight it's Gina unnie's night. So... in two days you're getting married. How are you feeling unnie?"

"Nervous, anxious, happy, scared," Gina took a big gulp of her champagne "there are so many emotions... I can't really describe what I'm feeling."

"I can't stop from imagining oppa's face when he'll see you in that y lingerie we bought for you." Ji Yoon grinned.

"I'm not wearing that!" Gina protested.

"Why not? It's not like he haven't seen you already." Gayoon raised an eyebrow.

"That's not the point. That thing is scandalous!" Gina exclaimed.

"Your logic is weird." Ji Hyun rolled her eyes.

Hyuna stood up and cleared . "I want to make a toast. I'm not good at words so the only thing I'm going to say, is that I wish you the best in your marriage and that I always want to see you so happy. For Gina!"

The girls stood up.

"Ani!" Gina protested. "Not for me. For love!"

"For love!" all the girls yelled and threw their glasses over their shoulder after they emptied them.

 

 

Subscribe and comment!!!