Please

Living with Joker

Gayoon pulled away and smiled at Yoseob. He looked at her and gulped. Because his knees were shaking he tried to sit down on the couch but he missed it and he fell on the floor. Everyone started laughing but he ignored them.

"Excuse me for a second." He told Gayoon and stood up walking out of the room. As soon as he's out he started jumping up and down squealing. "OMG! She kissed me. KYAK!!!!"

Hyuna grabbed Gayoon's arm and pulled her on the couch.

"Unnie! You kissed him!" Hyuna giggled.

"Yah. I hope that now you're finally going to admit that you like him." Ji Hyun smirked.

Gayoon opened to speak but she got cut off by So Hyun.

"Unnie, now you have to go out with him."

"Yah! Let me speak! Ok. I admit that I kinda like him and now that I kissed him... You know what? Forget what I said before. I like him a lot!!!" Gayoon giggled.

"Then what the hell are you still doing here, unnie? Go and take him and get out of here before these idiots start teasing him again." Hyuna said and pushed Gayoon up.

"Arasso." Gayoon grabbed her purse and walked out bumping into Yoseob who was coming in.

"Gayoon..." he started.

"Not here!" she silenced him and grabbed his arm and dragged him out.

"Yah... why did you girls tell Gayoon to take Yoseob out? Now we can't make fun of Yoseob." Doojoon complained.

"Exactly because of that." Ji Hyun smirked.

"Yah... You're always doing this to me." Doojoon said with a pout.

"I'm not doing anything to you. Just grow up. You're older, you should act like a mature leader." Ji Hyun rolled her eyes.

"Yah... I'm mature. But I know how to have fun too. I'm not acting like a granny like you do." Doojoon stood up and stuck his tongue out at Ji Hyun walking out.

"Granny? Yah... Yoon Doojoon. Come back here." she stood up grabbing her purse and followed Doojoon out.

So Hyun giggled and looked at Hyuna.

"It's just me or there's something going on between Ji Hyun unnie and Doojoon oppa." Hyuna rolled her eyes.

"Don't start So Hyun."

"I think she's right." Dongwoon defended So Hyun.

"See... Dongwoon oppa agrees with me." So Hyun smiled.

"That goof will do anything so you'll notice him." Hyuna muttered under her breath.

"You said something, unnie?" So Hyun asked.

"Aniya!"

Junhyung chuckled. He heard Hyuna mumbling.

*****

Hyuna grabbed the bottle of chocolate syrup from the fridge and turned around to sit at the table. She screamed and dropped the bottle on the floor when she saw Junhyung standing in the doorway.

"Yah! You scarred me. What are you doing standing there without saying a word." she scolded him.

"Sorry. It's not too late for pancakes with chocolate syrup? You know you can't eat chocolate so late."

Hyuna rolled her eyes. "It's not too late and since my syrup is now all over the floor you don't have to worry about it." She took a careful step avoiding the broken glass trying to reach a towel to clean up the mess.

"Be careful. You could cut yourself."

"Obvious." she said rolling her eyes. Hyuna took another step and slipped falling on her .

"You ok?" Junhyung asked worried.

"Yes. Seems I was lucky that I didn't fall onto a piece of glass." She tried to stand up but she slipped and fell again.

"Let me help you." he offered chuckling.

"Yah! It's not funny." Hyuna complained.

Junhyung took careful steps until he stood next to Hyuna. When he leaned down to grab her hand he slipped and fell on his too. Hyuna started laughing and he joined her too. After they finally calmed down they realized that their faces were very close. He cupped her cheek with his right hand and leaned in to kiss her. Hyuna gulped and pulled away.

"No! Please, let me kiss you. I need to kiss you!!!" Junhyung begged her.

Hyuna looked into his eyes for a few moments then nodded.

Junhyung smiled then leaned in and kissed her gently.

 

 

 

thanks again for commenting and subscribing

I have to tell you guys that it's possible that for a while i won't be able to upload very often. The reason for this is that my grandma is very sick:(. I don't think she'll live much longer so i'm at her house almost every day.

back to the story...

aww they kissed again.

i hope you'll like this chapter

please comment and subscribe