Big mouth

Living with Joker

"Omg...he said that to you?So Hyun asked and started laughing.

"Yah...it's not funny. I don't understand why is he acting like this. He never did it before."

"And to think that in highschool you would've killed so he would flirt with you."

Hyuna rolled her eyes annoyed. "I wasn't that desperate. I really don't know why is he acting like this."

"Maybe since it's been a few years since he saw you last time now he's attracted to you."  So Hyun suggested.

"I don't think it's that. Something from his attitude tells me that he was planning to act like this even before he landed in Seoul."

"Really? Than maybe this years away from you helped him discover that he always loved you."

Hyuna slapped the back of So Hyun's head. "Yah... stop watching so many dramas. You get the strangest ideas from them."

"But there is a possibility." So Hyun insisted rubbing her head where Hyuna slapped her.

"Annyeong girls." Ji Yoon greeted them and sat at the table.

"Annyeong!" Hyuna and So Hyun answered at the same time.

Hyuna looked around. "Unnie! How come you're alone? Where is my clingy cousin?"

"I'm here." Hyunseung said from behind Hyuna. "And i'm not clingy." He took a seat next to Ji Yoon and grabbed her hand.

Hyuna rolled her eyes and So Hyun giggled.

"So, i've heard Junhyung oppa arrived this morning. How is it to live with him?"

"A nightmare."

"He already started teasing you?" Hyunseung chuckled.

"Nde... But that's not all. He's even flirting with her." So Hyun said excitedly.

"Wow! Really? But he never did it before." Ji Yoon said amazed. "I wonder what triggered the change?"

"Unnie said that she thinks he was planning to act like this since he was in the U.S." So Hyun explained.

Hyunseung looked away and scratched his head awkwardly.

Hyuna saw his guilty look and gasped. "Hyunseung oppa, do you know something?"

"N-no... of-of course not." He avoided the girls look. "I-i have to go." He stood up but Ji Yoon grabbed his arm and pulled him back on the chair.

"Oppa... start talking. Now!" Ji Yoon said with a smile on her lips and shooting daggers from the eyes.

"It wasn't my fault. It just got out."

"WHAT. JUST. GOT. OUT?" Hyuna asked through her teeth.

"Well... I was talking with Junhyung about the wedding and the fact that he's supposed to stay at your house..." Hyunseung stopped talking and looked worried at Hyuna who was starting to get very angry.

"Continue, cousin." Hyuna encouraged him sweetly.

"I was thinking out loud about how you're going to cope living with Junhyung sinceyouhadacrushonhim." Hyunseung said quickly.

So Hyun and Ji Yoon gasped.

Hyuna slammed her hands on the table and stood up glaring at Hyunseung. "You've told Junhyung that i had a crush on him? I'm going to kill you." Hyuna threatened him.

"Yah! It was a mistake. I didn't wanted." Hyunseung defended himself.

"Oppa... If you don't leave now I am going to kill you." Ji Yoon said through her teeth.

"Sheesh... Why are you so worried? You said that it was just a child infatuation and it passed." Hyunseung stood up and left shaking his head. He was feeling bad that he told Junhyung that his cousin had a crush on him but he didn't think it was such a big deal since it passed. They should laugh and joke about this. "Girls." he muttered.

"How am I going to face him now?" Hyuna groaned.

"Even if i'm mad as hell at your cousin he's right with one thing. Why are you so worried since it passed?"

Suddenly one of Hyuna's nails needed her entire attention.

"It passed, right?" Ji Yoon pressed.

Hyuna sighed. "I think, i don't know. The problem is that this morning when I opened the door and saw him my breath stopped, my knees turned to jelly and my heart started beating like i ran more then 10 miles."

"After so many years you're feeling this?" Ji Yoon asked amazed.

"Nde... I mean you should see him. He's absolutely gorgeous... the boy turned into a man. And what a man!" Hyuna sighed dreamily.

So Hyun giggled. "Unnie... i think there is only one explanation for the way you still feel when you see him after all these years."

"And what is that?" Hyuna grabbed her cup of coffee and took a sip.

Ji Yoon grinned at So Hyun suspecting what she was about to say.

"I don't think you had a crush on him, i think that actually you've been and still are in love with him."

Hyuna spit her coffee all over the table. "MWO????"