Advice

Living with Joker

"Ok...I can't take it anymore. Spit it out Hyuna."

"Huh? What do you mean unnie?" Hyuna looked confused at Gayoon.

"What happened between you and Junhyung?" Ji Hyun asked.

"Nothing... Why?" Hyuna pretended that she didn't understand what they were talking about.

"Oh please... It's obvious that something big happened between you too. It's in your looks." Gina pointed out.

Hyuna gave them an innocent look "What do you mean?"

Gayoon rolled her eyes "Oh please... You look like you've tasted the forbidden fruit... and you loved it."

Hyuna looked away and blushed.

"Don't make me use violence" Ji Yoon threatened.

"Talk!" Ji Hyun demanded.

"Arasso!" Hyuna looked around to see if any of the boys were around. "Me and Junhyung made love last night"

Ji Hyun choked on her drink while the others stared at Hyuna like she lost her sanity.

Gayoon started laughing "You're good... You've fooled me for a moment."

Hyuna rolled her eyes "I'm serious"

"! You're not joking. But how? I... I'm really shocked." Ji Yoon tried to find her words.

Hyuna looked around again to see if any of the boys were around. When she realized that they were alone she started telling the girls what happened the other night.

"So sweeeeeet... Who would've thought that Joker had such a cute side." So Hyun giggled.

"Everything is nice, cute and romantic now, but I can't help not to worry... What are you going to do when he'll leave?" Gayoon asked worried.

Hyuna sighed "I don't know unnie... I'm sure it's going to hurt like hell when he'll leave but I don't want to think about it now. I still have a few days to spend with him and I want to take full advantage of this time with him."

"Denying the truth won't help Hyuna." Ji Hyun said.

"I'm not denying the truth... It's just that for these few days I want to pretend that we're in a normal relationship and not to spend my time thinking about the day he'll leave." Hyuna looked down sad.

The girls wrapped their arms around Hyuna and hugged her tight.

"We're here." Gina said.

 

*****

"Ok... What's wrong with you?" Yoseob asked Junhyung when the other boys went to join the girls.

"Nothing... Why?" Junhyung acted all innocent.

"Nothing, my ... I know you. It's something about you and Hyuna." Yoseob insisted.

Junhyung looked away and pretended that he didn't heard him.

Yoseob chuckled "I was right. Something did happened between you and Hyuna."

Junhyung groaned annoyed "I like you more when you act like a goof and don't start thinking."

"That bad huh?"

Junhyung sighed "The problem is that she got under my skin and I'm not sure I'll be able to take her out, which is a big problem since I'm leaving in a few days."

"For your problem there is a very simple solution... Don't leave!"

"I can't stay here."

"Why not? It's not like you have everything there and nothing here. You could get a better job here, and you have your friends and her too." Yoseob rolled his eyes at Junhyung's skeptical expression. "Your problem is that you're scared to admit your feelings toward her."

"That's not true." Junhyung denied.

"Isn't it? Think about your feelings and admit what you're really feeling. You'll see that when you've got that figured out the decision about staying or leaving won't be a problem anymore." Yoseob left Junhyung alone to think at his words.

Junhyung glared after Yoseob and cursed under his breath. "I can't believe I've ended up receiving advices from him." He said with disgust looking at Yoseob who was goofing around trying to make Gayoon laugh.

 

Oh my...it's been so long since the last time I've updated... Sorryyy!!!!

I've been really busy these past days so I barely had time for anything but I promise that from now on I'll try update more often

Ugh this chapter is shorter than I expected it to be so sorry... The next on it will be longer and better.

Enjoy and don't forget to subscribe and comment