Surprise

Living with Joker

Ji Yoon opened the door and smiled at Hyuna and So Hyun. "Annyeong!"

"Unnie, where is my cousin?" asked Hyuna.

"In the living room." Ji Yoon told her.

"Great!" Hyuna walked past Ji Yoon and went to the living room where she found Hyunseung watching Tv and drinking a glass of water. Taking advantage that he was with his back at her she went and hit him with her purse in the back making him spill the water in his lap.

"What the hell?!" he turned around and glared at Hyuna. "What is wrong with you?"

"Nothing. I'm perfectly fine... but you won't be after I finish with you." She hit him again making him stand up and running around the table.

"Yah! Stop! Can you explain me why are you acting like this?" Hyunseung asked annoyed.

"Who the hell gave you the right to hit Junhyung?" Hyuna asked angry.

Hyunseung rolled his eyes. "So this is why you're acting like this. Stay out of it Hyuna. It doesn't concern you. It's between me and Junhyung."

"Of course it concerns me. You hit him because of me."

Ji Yoon scratched her head confused. "What are they talking about?" she asked So Hyun.

She looked at Ji Yoon and shook her head. "Unnie... i have no idea."

"I've hit him because he deserved it."

"Who says that? What happens between me and him is strictly our business." Hyuna said firmly.

Hyunseung groaned. "Damn! I'm trying to protect you pabo. I don't want to see you suffer when he'll leave, because he will. Believe me."

"I know that, and I'm not expecting from him more than he can give me. One more thing Hyunseung... in case you haven't noticed I'm not a little girl anymore so stop treating me like one. I'm grateful to you for taking care of me but I can take my own decisions. And get this into your thick skull... I don't need your approval to Junhyung."

Ji Yoon and So Hyun burst out laughing.

Hyunseung gasped. "Y-yah Kim Hyuna don't you dare or I'll-"

"Or what? I'm serious Hyunseung. If you stick your nose into my affairs again I swear I'll castrate you!" Hyuna threatened him.

Hyunseung gulped worried. "Yah! Why do you want to take revenge on my little friend. He hasn't done anything to you."

"True... but he'll pay the consequences for what you do." Hyuna smirked.

"You're evil!"

"You've just figured that out, cousin?" Hyuna glared at him. "I love you Hyunseung but stay out of my life." She walked out.

"We'll wait you in the car." So Hyun told Ji Yoon.

"You're an idiot, oppa." Ji Yoon shook her head annoyed.

"Not you too!" Hyunseung kept rubbing his shoulder. "What the hell do you girls keep in those purses." he complained.

"Baby... believe me you don't want to know." Ji Yoon grabbed her purse and gave Hyunseung a peck on the lips. "Bye. See you later." she said walking out.

 

*****

Hyuna plopped on the couch and sighed. She was very tired since she spent the entire day out with the girls helping G.na buy some things for her honeymoon. After they've dropped G.na home they went to eat something and plan her bachelor's party. Hyuna looked at the clock and bit her lip. She couldn't wait for Junhyung to come home. Since their time together was running out she wanted to spend as much time with him as she could. Hyuna heard the door opening and jumped out going to meet him. She stopped dead in her tracks when she saw that he was not alone, her jaw falling open when she recognized the person with him.

He smiled big. "Hyuna look whom I met today."

Hyuna faked smiled at her. "Hara!"

 

sorry it took so long to update but i've been busy these past days...

don't forget to comment and tell me what you think

enjoy!!!