Feelings

Living with Joker

Hyunseung took out his phone and called Junhyung.

He answered the phone after the third ring. "Hey man. What's up?"

"I just got in a fight with Hyuna." Hyunseung told him.

Junhyung frowned. Hyunseung and Hyuna never fought. They were very close. "Why?" he asked worried.

"She found out  that I told you she had a crush on you in highschool." Hyunseung sighed.

Junhyung frowned even more. Since he found out about Hyuna's crush on him he couldn't stop thinking about it. He never imagined that she had those kind of feelings for him. Of course that explained her strange behavior towards him. Thinking about the things he did to her back then was making him feel bad. Sometimes he was very mean to her. Right now he was extremely confused.

"Yah! Junhyung! Are you listening?" Hyunseung yelled into the phone.

"Oh! Sorry! What did you say?"

"To stop teasing Hyuna. She's really embarrassed because of this so don't make things harder for her."

"Arasso... I have to go. Talk with you later." Junhyung hang up the phone before Hyunseung could reply. He sat on the bed and sighed. He couldn't deny that Hyuna looked amazing. She'd always been a pretty girl, but now she turned into a very beautiful woman. Even if as a kid and in highschool he always considered her like a little sister (an annoying one too) now it was becoming harder to see her like that. Suddenly she wasn't anymore Hyunseung's cousin who was caring about her like she was his sister. Now she was an extremely beautiful woman to whom he was becoming attracted.

"Damn!" he cursed when his thoughts of Hyuna turned from innocent into sinful ones.

"I'll better go and take a shower. A COLD ONE!" Junhyung muttered and went to the bathroom.

***

*This really isn't my day.* Hyuna thought while she was climbing up the stairs towards the bathroom. She had to soak her shirt soon or she'll never be able to take out the coffee stains. And it was one of her favorite shirts. She grabbed the doorknob and opened the door but stopped dead in her tracks when she saw Junhyung stepping out of the shower.

Juhyung's eyes went wide when he saw Hyuna standing in the doorway. He knew that he should cover up but his body wouldn't listen to his brain commands. He just stood there frozen watching the mixing emotions on Hyuna's face. Shock, admiration, fascination, embarrassment.

When her eyes dropped below his navel her face turned red. She gasped and ran to her room slamming and locking the door behind her. She slid down the wall since her knees couldn't support her anymore. She covered her face with shaking hands and groaned.

"OMG! I can't believe what just happened. There is absolutely no way I could face him now. First the knowledge that he knows about my crush on him and now this. And here i thought that this day couldn't get worse."

She closed her eyes and leaned her head back. Even if she was embarrassed she couldn't stop herself from squealing.

"I have to admit he is one beautiful specimen." she said giggling.

 

 

I've kind of rushed this chapter so i'm not very happy about how it turned.

I hope you guys will like it.

Enjoy, comment and subscribe.

Thanks!