Red rose

Living with Joker

Hyuna woke up with a smile plastered on her face. She remembered every delicious moment from last night. Everything was amazing and Junhyung has been so careful and caring. She opened her eyes and saw that he was still sleeping. She was glad because she wanted this moments alone just to look at him. She studied every feature of his face because this is how she wanted to remember him when he'll leave. His face peaceful, content. She smiled big, even in his sleep he still had that wicked grin on his face.

Her eyes went lower to his slightly arched neck, on his beautifully sculpted arms, his chest and those amazing abs. He wasn't buff, but his body was sculpted nicely, like a piece of art.

She knew that when he'll leave she'll suffer a great deal, but she wouldn't change a thing that happened between them. Every single moment that she spent with him it was a piece of treasure that she'll lock in her heart and cherish it for the rest of her life.

 

Junhyung knew the moment Hyuna woke up. He could feel the change in her breathing and her gaze roaming all over him. He's been awake for a while before her but he didn't move because he relished the feeling of having her in his arms. She was the most beautiful woman he's ever met, inside and out.

He knew that when he'll leave, he was going to have a very hard time, but he'll always cherish the gift that she gave him and she'll always have her special place in his heart.

Last night has been amazing. Now he knew the difference between having and making love. Only thinking about last night was sending him shivers down his spine and making him hard again.

 

Hyuna sighed. She had to get out of the bed even if she didn't want it. She moved carefully trying not to wake Junhyung. Her muscles ached and she was a bit sore but it wasn't as bad as she imagined it will be. As soon her feet touched the floor an arm sneaked around her waist pulling her back in the bed.

Junhyung loomed over her "Where do you think you're going?"

"Sorry if I woke you up." Hyuna said the only thing that passed through her mind. Damn his gorgeous eyes.

"You didn't, and you haven't answered my question... Where were you going?"

"To take a shower?" Hyuna grimaced. That shouldn't have sounded like a question.

"Without giving me a morning kiss?" he pouted.

"I thought you were sleeping." Hyuna excused herself.

"So?You could have waked me up with a kiss. Now that would have been an amazing way to wake up... to feel your soft lips on top of mine and your teasing tongue-"

"OPPA!" Hyuna couldn't believe she was blushing after last night. Damn! What was wrong with her?

He suppressed a chuckle and continued unaffected by Hyuna's reprimand. She was so cute when she blushed.

"No you have to pay the price for not kissing me in the first place... Two kisses instead of one." He leaned in and claimed her lips. One of his hands sneaked up into her hair, while the other one cupped her cheek.

She wrapped her arms around his neck pulling him closer.

Feeling her body under him was proving very difficult for him so he pulled away groaning.

Feeling his desire against her thigh, Hyuna looked up at him questioningly.

Reading the question in her eyes, he shook his head. "No... it's to soon for you and I don't want to hurt you. And if we start something I'm going to keep you in bed the whole day and we can't... Today we're going at the beach with the guys."

"Oh... I forgot."

"We should get up and start getting ready. Hyunseung and Ji Yoon are picking us up and I don't want to be responsible for your cousin's death if he finds us in bed."

Hyuna giggled thinking at her cousin's expression if he found them like this.

"Wait here." Junhyung pecked her lips and jumped of the bed. He walked out of the room unashamed of his ness.

Hyuna bit her lip, blushing. Yep... she has been right... He really was a piece of art.

A few moments later he walked back in.

"Come on... I got the bathtub ready." He told her and walked over to the bed, scooping her in his arms.

"What are you doing?" she giggled and wrapped her arms around his neck.

"Carrying you to the bathroom." He said walking out of the room.

"I can walk, you know?"

"I know, but it's my pleasure to carry you."

He walked in the bathroom and to the tub placing her carefully in. "The warm water is going to be good for your aching muscles." He told her. "Now scoot over so I can get in too."

Hyuna moved so Junhyung could get in behind her. He wrapped his arms around her waist and pulled her to him so she was resting her back against his chest.

"Mmm... it's so good in here." Hyuna sighed contented and closed her eyes.

Fifteen minutes later Junhyung carried Hyuna to her room and left her alone to get dressed.

She put on an yellow bikini, a pair of short jeans and a lose t-shirt. She packed quickly what she needed to the beach into a bag and went downstairs to search for Junhyung.

In the kitchen she found the table set, with two bowls of milk and cereals and two glasses of orange juice but no Junhyung. She turned around to go looking for him and she almost bumped into him.

He held out a single red rose for her.

Her eyes lit with happiness and she took the rose smiling big.

"It's so beautiful... Where did you get it from?" she asked curious.

He looked around with a mischievous look, then leaned in and whispered in her ear. "I've stolen it from the neighbours's garden... Shht, don't tell anyone."

She started laughing and wrapped her arms around his neck kissing him softly "Gomawo"

"You're welcome. Now let's eat."

They sat at the table and ate their breakfast not uttering a single word, their eyes speaking for them.

 

 

I finally finished this chapter...

I looovee it so much...

hope you'll like it too

thanks again for commenting and subscribing