Checking out

Living with Joker

Juhyung's presence into the house was making Hyuna even more airheaded than always. That was the only reason that she was finding for forgetting to take spare clothes into the bathroom. She already threw the old T-shirt she was wearing into the washing machine and now she didn't have anything else to wear. She was standing in front of the door wearing only a towel with water dripping from her hair, thinking if she should go out or not. Actually she knew that sooner or later she would have to go out.

"Come on Hyuna, open the door. You can't be so unlucky so that you'll meet him right now. He's probably into his room unpacking or resting." she talked with herself.

She took a deep breath and grabbed the door handle. "If you open the door quick and run to your room there's no chance he'll see you." she encouraged herself. Hyuna opened the door quickly and started to run towards her room when she bumped her head into something hard. She looked up and saw Junhyung grinning.

"Tsk, tsk... You shouldn't walk around like that when you have a man into your house."

"I forgot my clothes into my room."  she explained and looked down blushing when she saw him checking her out from head to toe.

"Are you sure that you forgot them?" Junhyung asked.

Her head snapped up. "Are you insinuating that i left them behind on purpose? Why the hell would i do that?" she asked crossing her arms under her chest angry.

His eyes snapped down to her s and he bit his lip. "I don't know. Maybe for the same reason you answered the door wearing only a t-shirt that was barely covering anything. To show me that you've grown up?" he suggested.

"Excuse me?" Hyuna looked at him with disbelief.

"I already noticed that you've grown up when you answered the door earlier so there was no need for this. Not that i don't appreciate the view." his eyes lowered to her s again.

She was to angry to notice his look. "For your information that's the way i sleep, sometimes i sleep wearing even less. Plus i didn't even knew that you were arriving today so you can't say that i dressed like that for you and since i'm used living alone it's understandable the fact that i forgot to take clothes with me into the bathroom."

"Neverthless, i'm not complaining. If you want to forget to take clothes with you to the bathroom everyday i won't mind."

"Idiot!!!" She rolled her eyes and walked past him towards her room.

"Hyuna!" he called her.

She stopped in her tracks and looked at him curious.

"I can't wait for the moment when you're going to sleep wearing even less than a t-shirt that is barely covering you." He said smirking and checking her out again.

"UGH!!!" she stormed into her room and slammed the door shut.

Junhyung chuckled and bit his lip. "DAMN... She's HOT!"

 

 

 

First i want to thank you for subscribing and commenting.

sorry if i have mistakes and please comment and subscribe.

I hope you've enjoyed this chapter.

Thank you again.