21

Living with Joker

Junhyung growled annoyed "Don't you guys have things to do?" he asked Hyunseung and Ji Yoon.

"Are you kicking us out?" Hyunseung asked raising an eyebrow.

"Ani, it's just that I'm very tired." Junhyung lied.

"Why the hell are you tired since you overslept this morning?" Hyunseung glared at him.

"I only fell asleep in the morning, that's why I overslept."

"What did you do last night instead of sleeping?" Hyunseung asked curious.

Hyuna looked down, while Ji Yoon giggled at Hyunseung's question.

Junhyung groaned annoyed.

Hyunseung rolled his eyes. "It's no need to overreact. If you're tired you can go to your room and sleep. Hyuna can keep us company."

"Ugh" Junhyung stood up and walked upstairs furious. He was leaving in a few days and he wanted to spend the remaining time with Hyuna. He went to his room and slammed the door annoyed.

Downstairs Ji Yoon gave Hyuna an apologetic look.

"So what have you been doing these past few days." Hyunseung asked curious.

"Busy with the girls." Hyuna told him annoyed.

"You seem mad." he remarked.

"Indeed?" Hyuna rolled her eyes. She loved her cousin but he had the worst timing.

"Oppa, can we go home? Actually I'm starting to get sleepy." Ji Yoon tried.

"Oh, come on... Let's stay a bit longer." he suggested.

"I'm really tired, oppa. Please let's go home." Ji Yoon insisted.

"Arasso, let's go home if you're tired."

Hyuna gave Ji Yoon a grateful look.

Ji Yoon stood up and hugged Hyuna whispering in her ear "you owe me!"

Hyuna giggled and whispered her thanks.

They pulled back and smiled.

"Bye cousin, I hope you won't become a stranger to us again. I promised auntie I'm going to take care of you and I can't do that if I don't see you." Hyunseung smiled.

"I'm sorry to be such a burden to you." Hyuna fake pouted.

"Stop acting, you love to be a pain in the , especially to me." Hyunseung chuckled and hugged her.

"That's because you're cute when you're annoyed." Hyuna said pulling back.

"Let's go!" Ji Yoon grabbed Hyunseung's arm and dragged him out before he could say something else.

Hyuna smiled after them. They were always bickering yet you could see that they were madly in love with each other. Sometimes she was jealous of their love. She wanted something like this with Junhyung.

Junhyung... Was he asleep already? She wanted to be with him again but she knew he wouldn't touch her tonight because he didn't want to hurt her but she was fine and she didn't want to spend any moment without him. She bit her lip nervous. While they were at the beach an idea started forming in her head but she wasn't sure she had the guts to do what she had in mind.

She walked upstairs to her room on shaking legs. She went straight to her wardrobe and picked up a pink silken robe, then went to the bathroom. She took her clothes off and stepped into the shower turning on the water. The hot water falling on her skin was feeling great but she didn't have time to lose into the shower. Her courage already started to disappear. She washed quickly, then turned off the water stepping out. She wrapped her body into a towel then started to rub her hair with another one. After she dried her hair a bit she threw the towel into the washing machine, the one wrapped onto her body following too. She covered her body with the robe then brushed her hair quick. Walking out of the bathroom she turned off the lights. With light steps she started walking toward Junhyung's room. Taking a deep breath she grabbed the doorknob and walked in confidently.

 

 

 

Subscribe and comment.....