26

Living with Joker

Hyuna sat up in the bed and looked around the hospital room anxious. She wanted to get out of here. She was feeling claustrophobic. The news she received in a matter of a few hours left her numb. Junhyung was dead and she was pregnant. Due Hyunseung's insistence they brought her to the hospital and the doctor investigated her thoroughly hence they found out she was pregnant.

What was she going to do? Her child would never meet his father. She bit her lip to stop herself from crying. Even if she was feeling like weeping she had to be strong. Her child will only have her and she had to be strong enough to take care of her baby alone.

Hyunseung burst into the room. "The nurse told me you've woke up."

"Just now."

Ji Yoon, Gayoon and Yoseob walked in after him.

"How are you feeling?" Ji Yoon asked her worried.

"Ok."

"How come that you're pregn- OWWW!!!" Hyunseung yelled when Yoseob stepped on his foot to stop his talking.

"I think me and Hyunseung should go and wait outside while you girls help Hyuna get ready to leave." Yoseob suggested.

"Good idea" Ji Yoon glared at Hyunseung while Yoseob dragged him out.

After the door closed behind them Gayoon turned around to Hyuna and grabbed her hand. "Don't forget that you have us. We're going to take care of you and the baby."

Hyuna smiled weakly "I know and I'm grateful for having such great friends."

"Let's get you ready and go home."

"I don't want to go home. Sorry guys but I need to be alone. To think about everything."

"Are you sure you're well enough to walk alone?" Gayoon asked.

"Yes. Don't worry. I just want to walk a bit. If I get tired I'll take a cab and go home."

"I think you need some time alone. Don't worry, I'll take care of your cousin." Ji Yoon told her.

 

*****

Hyuna sat on a bench in the park and watched the kids playing, a smile making it's way on her lips. The news of Junhyung's death left her broken, but her salvation was the baby growing inside her. She knew that if things would have been different, if the baby didn't existed.

Her baby was her anchor that was keeping her to the ground and sane. She won't allow herself to drown into self pity. No matter how much it hurt she won't cry.

After she left the hospital she walked around without a precise direction. She ended up in a clothing store for babies. After an half an hour inside she just couldn't leave without buying something. She bought a white shirt, a pair of blue pants, a pink dress and a pair of shoes. They were so small and beautiful, the first things she bought for her baby.

She covered her womb with her hands wondering what would Junhyung have said if he lived and found out about the baby. He would've been excited, happy, scared, confused?

She shivered when a gust of wind blew and decided it was time to go home.

 

*****

After paying the taxi driver she grabbed her bags and climbed out of the car.

She noticed the person standing on the porch stairs only when she nearly stepped on his foot. She gasped when she saw his face and for the second time that day everything around her became black and she collapsed. Two strong arms caught her before she hit the ground.

 

 

Sorry for the wait guys...

hope you'll enjoy

subscribe and comment please.