27

Living with Joker

Hyuna opened her eyes and looked around confused. How did she get inside? She remembered getting out of the taxi and then nothing. It seemed like she's been sleeping for a while since she even dreamt. She smiled thinking of her dream. Junhyung... he looked so good in her dream, a bit tired but still so handsome.

"I see you've woke up." a well known voice came from her right. She sat up and screamed when she saw the person advancing toward her. She was still dreaming. It couldn't be real. She pinched herself and squeaked in pain. She was awake and the only other possibility was that she was seeing things. Why her? She couldn't be crazy. How was she going to take care of her baby if she was going crazy.

Junhyung placed the cup of tea on the table and walked slowly toward her so he would not scare her.

"You're not dreaming nor seeing things." he told her reading her mind. "I'm real, I'm alive."

Hyuna started shaking her head in denial. It couldn't be.

She jumped up startled when he touched her arm.

"Please sit down. You already fainted on me once. I don't want you to faint again." He pushed her gently on the couch and sat next to her. "It's true Hyuna. I've changed my mind on the last minute and didn't board the plane."

Hyuna looked at him scared to let her hopes rise up. What if it was a dream?

"B-but why-I mean you could have called to tell us that you're ok."

"I just found out when I was making your tea. After I decided not to take the plane I ran out of the airport and wandered around without a destination on my mind. I heard people talking about a plane exploding but it didn't cross my mind that it was the plane I was supposed to be in. I'm sorry."

The reality started to sink in Hyuna's head.

"Oh... You're real, you're alive." She reached a shaking hand toward his face and started his cheek. She was touching him... he was alive.

She covered her face with her hands and started crying hard.

"Shh... it's ok. I'm here." He hugged her tight and kissed her head.

After she calmed down a bit and drank some of her tea, he turned towards her with a serious face.

"I need to ask you a question."

"Sure." she looked at him confused.

"What are these?" he asked showing her the baby clothes he found in her bags.

"They're baby clothes."

He rolled his eyes at her answer "I realized that. For whom did you bought them."

Hyuna took a deep breath before answering "For me."

"F-for you? That means t-that you're p-pregnant?"

Hyuna nodded since she wasn't sure she could talk.

Junhyung started laughing happily "I'm going to be a father. I can't believe it."

Hyuna gave him an incredulous look "You're happy that you're going to be a father?"

He looked at her hurt "Of course. What did you thought?"

"I thought you were dead."

He walked over to Hyuna and kneeled in front of her. "I'm sorry I scared you. But I really am happy. You know I've always loved kids and wanted to be a father."

She smiled "Yes. I'm happy that my baby is going to have a father."

"When did you find out? Did you know before I left?"

"No. I've found out this morning. I've fainted when I found out the news about your death and Hyunseung took me to the hospital. That's how I found out."

"Oh... my baby..." he covered her womb with his hand and smiled. "We have to get married soon. What do you think about a small wedding next month?"

"You want to get married?" Hyuna asked shocked.

"Of course. Why do you ask?"

"But there's no need to get married."

He looked at her confused and a bit shocked. "What do you mean by there's no need to get married?"

"I mean that you don't have to marry me because of the baby."

"Wait, so you think the only reason I want to marry you is because of the baby?"

"Isn't it?" she asked confused.

"You pabo... Why do you think I haven't left in the first place? I couldn't leave you. I love you too much to leave."

"Y-you love me?"

"Yes. That's why I want to marry you in the first place."

Hyuna looked at him shocked. He loved her.

"Why don't you say anything? You don't feel the same and that's why you don't want to marry me?" he asked anxious.

"Now who's the idiot? Of course I love you. I've loved you for years."

He cupped her face and kissed her pouring all his love into the kiss.

 

 

Wow! I can't believe I've finished it tonight. I've been really busy today but I made this for you guys.

I know you were anxious so I decided to end your wait.

please comment and subscribe

Once again thanks for your support.