Jealousy?

Living with Joker

"Unnie! I'm so happy that you're back!" Hyuna hugged Gayoon tight.

"Me too. It's been a nightmare to stay at my grandparents for 3 weeks. Since my grandma found out about G.na's wedding she's nagging me to get married too since she at my age was married and already had a child." Gayoon complained rolling her eyes. Hyuna dragged Gayoon into the kitchen and gave her a glass of lemonade, Gayoon's favorite.

"Should we tell Yoseob to buy you a ring?" Hyuna teased and took a seat in front of her.

"Yah! Cut it out. You know it's nothing between me and him."

"Because you don't want to. Poor Yoseob has been in love with you for years. Why don't you give him a chance? He's handsome, and nice, and would do anything for you."

"I don't think we suit. He's such a baby sometimes." Gayoon said with a sigh.

"And that's bad?" Hyuna asked Gayoon with a pout. "I think it's absolutely cute... and admit it whenever his around it's impossible to be sad."

"You think he's cute because you're a baby yourself. But you're right, he's always making me laugh."

"See. Then give him a chance." Hyuna pleaded.

"So how is it  to live with Junhyung? It's been two weeks since he came, right?" Gayoon asked changing the subject.

Hyuna shook her head smiling and accepted changing the subject. She'll nag Gayonn about Yoseob later. "At first it was like before, he kept teasing me but the last few days he's been really nice.

"The girls told me that your cousin told him about your crush on him." Gayoon giggled.

Hyuna groaned. "Don't remind me. I was so embarrassed, actually i still am. The only reason I haven't killed my cousin is because Ji Yoon unnie." Hyuna said making Gayoon laugh.

"Annyeong!" Junhyung greeted them walking into the kitchen.

"Oppa!" Gayoon jumped up and hugged Junhyung tight.

He hugged her back. "It's good to see you. How have you been?"

"Ok. My life is not as exciting as yours must be in L.A. Many girls walking around half , huh?" Gayoon nudged him smirking.

Junhyung laughed. "I can't complain."

Hyuna's phone started ringing. She picked it up and answered. "Yoboseyo."

"Yah... Kim Hyun-ah please tell me I left my wallet at your house."

Hyuna giggled. "Calm down unnie, it's at my house. I wanted to call you but Gayoon unnie came at my house and i forgot."

"It's ok. At least it's at your house. Do you mind if my cousin comes to pick it up?"

"Jung min oppa? Ani... He can come."

"Arasso, he'll be there in half an hour."

"Okay... I'll be waiting. Bye." Hyuna hang up the phone.

"Something wrong?" Gayoon asked.

"Ani... G.na passed this morning by the house and she forgot her wallet here. She was worried because she didn't know for sure if it was here. She's sending her cousin to pick it up."

Gayoon smirked. "Jung Min oppa?"

"Nde." Hyuna smiled.

Junhyung who's been listening to their discussion grabbed a coke from the fridge and shook his head. "Gayoon, it's been a pleasure to see you again. You're as beautiful as ever. Now if you girls will excuse me, I'll go get ready since Hyunseung will come to pick me up." He walked out but stopped when he heard Gayoon's question.

"Excited to see Jung Min oppa?" Gayoon asked.

"Nde... He's such a cutie." Hyuna giggled.

"You've always had a weakness for him and him for you. Maybe now that he's around you two will start dating." Gayoon giggled.

"You think we'll look good together?" Hyuna asked curious.

Junhyung frowned. Only the thought of Hyuna with some other guy was making him nauseous. He walked upstairs angry.

"I'll better leave so you could get ready." Gayoon suggested with a wink and stood up. "Good luck!" She hugged Hyuna.

"Gomawo Unnie!"

***

Junhyung was watching Tv into the living room when he heard the doorbell ring. He stood up to go answer the door but Hyuna raced down the stairs. "I'll answer." she yelled to him.

She changed into a pair of black skinny-jeans and a blue top. She let her hair down and was wearing a bit of make up. Hyuna opened the door smiling big.

"Jung Min oppa! I'm so glad to see you." She greeted him excitedly.

He looked at her from head to toe smiling. "Hyuna... always so beautiful. To be honest I'm glad G.na forgot her wallet at your house because this way i had the chance to see you."

"Oppa!" Hyuna looked down blushing.

"Hey babe!" Junhyung called and slapped her .

Hyuna gasped and looked at him shocked. "Yah!"

Junhyung dropped his arm over Hyuna's shoulders and met Jun Min's shocked gaze. "You must be G.na's cousin." he said arrogantly.

"Your boyfriend?" Jung Min asked disappointed.

"Ani!" Hyuna shook Junhyung's arm and glared at him.

"Hyuna's not into girlfriend-boyfriend thing. We're more like friends with benefits." Junhyung informed Jung Min.

"What the hell is wrong with you?" Hyuna asked through her teeth.

"Aigoo... You're so cute. How can you be so shy now and so wild in bed." Juhyung pinched her cheek.

"Yah!" Hyuna screamed.

"I'll better go." Jung Min said quietly. He was really shocked about what he witnessed. "Can you give me G.na's wallet?"

"Here." Junhyung threw the walled to Jung Min then leaned in and nibbled Hyuna's ear. "Don't take long babe, I'm ." Junhyung kissed her neck and went upstairs.

"I'll go now. See you some other time." Jung Min said.

"Oppa... this is n-"

"You don't owe me any explanations." he cut her off. Jung Min smiled weakly and left.

Hyuna slammed the door and yelled furious. "YONG JUNHYUNG I'M GOING TO KILL YOU!!!!!"

 

 

I want to thank to all that subscribed and commented

You're amazing!!!

I hope you'll like this chapter.

please comment and tell me your opinion