Hickey

Living with Joker

He bit her bottom lip before sliding his tongue inside . Hyuna kissed him back running her hands through his hair. Running his hands all over her body he grabbed the bottom of her shirt and started tugging it up.

Hyuna knew that things were starting to get dangerous but she didn't care. She wanted this, HIM. Even if she didn't want to admit in front of the girls, they were right. She loved him! She was in love with him since they were kids and right now she didn't care how far things were going. She let him take her shirt off. After throwing her shirt away Junhyung laid her on the floor and got on top of her. He started kissing her neck. Finding her sweet spot he started until he left her a hickey. Hyuna tugged at his shirt and he pulled away so she could take it off, then he leaned in and kissed her fervently. Hyuna scratched his back with her nails making him hiss.

Junhyung pulled away and buried his face into her neck breathing roughly. He didn't wanted to stop but Hyuna deserved better than losing her ity on the floor in the kitchen. He was sure she never been with anyone because her moves were too awkward and her touches too innocent. For some reason his heart started beating faster at the thought of being the first man in her life. He wanted that! He pulled away and looked at her smiling.

"You're so beautiful!" He leaned in and kissed her forehead than her nose. "Go and take a shower. I'll clean here." Junhyung told her.

"But-" She started talking but he stopped her placing a finger on her lips.

"I'll take a shower after I finished cleaning here." He stood up and helped her to her feet then leaned in and gave her a peck on the lips. "Go!"

Hyuna grabbed her shirt from the floor and went upstairs confused.

Junhyung sighed and closed his eyes. "Soon Hyuna! Soon!"

While she was trying to take out the chocolate from her hair Hyuna was thinking about what happened downstairs. She didn't understand why Junhyung stopped. She was feeling a little bit rejected yet the way he looked at her after was making her warm on the inside. Apart from the promise that someday they'll finish what they started today, she saw something else into his eyes. Something that she couldn't name, something that was inviting her to jump in. She knew that if she'll jump she'll be forever lost yet she was extremely tempted.

*****

The next day Junhyung left early to meet with Gikwang so Hyuna was alone at the house. She was eating some ice cream and watching Tv while she was waiting for G.na to come and pick her up so they could go shopping with the girls.

"Hey shortie!" Hyunseung walked in and greeted her.

"Yah! Stop calling me that, oppa!" She placed her ice cream on the table and stood up to hug him.

"How have you been?" she asked him and pulled away.

"Fine. I wa-" he stopped talking when he spotted the hickey Junhyung left her. "Who left you that hickey?" he asked pissed. He had a suspicion of who was responsible for it.

Hyuna's eyes went wide and she started blushing.

"I-it's not a h-hickey. It's a mosquito b-bite." she said stuttering.

"That's not a mosquito bite." Hyunseung rolled his eyes.

"Yes it is." Hyuna insisted.

"Beautiful, I know a hickey when i see one. You don't have any idea how many I left around the years."

Hyuna raised an eyebrow. "Does Ji Yoon unnie knows about this?"

"A-ani! And you'll better keep your mouth shut." he threatened. "And don't try to change the subject. Who is responsible for this? Junhyung?"

"Ani! S-somebody else." she lied.

"That's impossible. You haven't seen anyone for the past few weeks."

"You can't know that."

"Yes I do. Ji Yoon haven't mentioned anyone."

"She wouldn't tell you if I'm going out with someone."

"She tells me everything." Hyunseung said smug.

"Not this!" Hyuna gave him a knowing look.

"Ok. She doesn't tell me this. Usually I listen to her talks with the girls." he admitted.

"You're eavesdropping?!" she gasped.

"I'm worried about you and since you're not telling me anything this is the only way I can find out with who are you going out." he explained.

Hyuna rolled her eyes.

"So? Is Junhyung responsible for this?"

"Ani, I already told you. Stop insisting."

"Arasso. I have to go now. Talk with you later." He started walking towards the door but stopped and turned around to look at Hyuna. "By the way... you're the worst liar I've ever met." He walked out then took out his phone and called Juhyung.

He answered after the first ring. "Yoboseyo!"

"Are you busy?" Hyunseung asked.

"Not really." Junhyung answered.

"Then come at my house. We need to talk."

"Arasso!" Junhyung hung up the phone and frowned. Something was telling him that this talk wasn't going to be a pleasant one.

 

 

 

soo... I don't think it's very descriptive what happened between them but i still rated this chapter. Oh well...

What do you think about this chapter?
comment and tell me your opinion.