First Day Of School

Summer Dreams

Summer's POV

I'm at home now. Eating breakfast. Do you know how last days can past by? I sure know for that fact. I'm eating yummy yummy pancakes. Yum. Heh. Lucky i have prepared my bag the night before. I'm almost done, getting ready for school. Muahahaahaha, thanks to halmeoni, hehehehe, i can speak and write and do whatever fluently in korean. Yeah, i rock cause i learn fast. I got of from the counter where i was eating and went off, "Bye umma!" Hehehe, see what i mean by speaking fluently?! Boo yeah, i don't need that dumb heavens of the korean dictionary anoymore. No more no more! Did i mention I'm walking to school? Umma and appa haven't hired maids or butlers yet. But this way i could get exercise. I'm in front of the gates of the school now. Not as big as my old school but this will do i guess, now i sound like I'm bragging, it's true that Hillwood school is much bigger than this. Hmm.... Whoops i bumped into someone. Lucky I'm not holding anything cause if i did everything will fly out of my hands. Omo, that would be horrid. I looked up and saw Daehyun.

Daehyun's POV

Someone accidentally bumped into me. I looked at that someone and saw Summer. I wonder how old is she, cause she looks really young. "Mianhae!" She said. Wow, her pronunciation has gotten well. "It's okay." I said. Then Jieun noona came by and hugged my arm, "Daehyuuun, let's go now!" She said and attempted to be cute but eventually she failed. I mean, she is my noona. How could she be cute? I mean she could but not in a childlike way though. I looked at Summer and she was uncomfortable i could see. "Summer, can you find me at recess?" I asked and i looked down. I know, i should man up but hey.... It's my first time inviting her! I have to tell hyungs too. She nodded and walked away.

"Who is she Daehyun?" Jieun noona asked me. I ignored her and pulled my arm back. No offense noona but she is so annoying..... I walked to my new class and guess what? YES I SAW SUMMER. She was sitting alone at the window reading something and i quickly went to sit beside her. She looked up from what she was reading and was surprised i could tell that she was that he saw me. I smiled at her and she smiled back. She has one heck of a cute smile.... WHAT AM I SAYING?!