Depressed

Summer Dreams

(A/N: hi guys! I just wanted to say that I am so happy that my readers stayed by my side the whole time and that I am just incredibly grateful and happy to have readers like you. Now you may read ahahaha!)

Summer's POV

I ran back home like never before.

i would usually stop by the park and have little fun by swinging on the swing and admiring flowers but right now I am too sad to do all that.

I can't believe Daehyun Oppa said that to me! I just can't believe it!

i thought he loved me...

I burst back into tears and my legs took on faster. I opened my home's door to find it empty. And right there, on the counter of the kitchen laid a message saying: I'll be back tonight Honey! I left money here on the counter in case you got too lazy to cook for your self! Take care and mum loves you! You dad is at work having this meeting and will also came later back with okay? He loves you too! Xoxo.

By the time a read finish the message newly wet and fat tears spilled down on my cheeks.

I attempted to run back up the stairs and into my room to lock myself off but I ended up tripping and rolling back down the stairs because of the blurred eye sight I have right now.

I think I have a few bruises created on my left arms and left leg, because that was were the impact was most but I don't care right now.

i ran back up the stairs and locked the door of my room then crashed down on bed.

I cried and sniffed and covered my self in my blanket and curled into a ball.

is this how heart break feels like?

Narrator's POV

Summer stayed in a her room the whole night and by the time her parents came back, they could hear the sobbing of their very own daughter.

Summer's mom ran up the stairs in a flash, and knocked the door, demanding on what happened.

Summer managed to choke out what she had bottled up inside her for a few hours and started crying all over again.

"Open the door honey, come out, be a good girl." Her mom said soothingly and slowly the door began to creep open.

Behind it now was a red and puffy eyed Summer with her hair in a mess.

Summer's dad came stomping up the stairs in a gruff manner and demanded to ask what Summer what is going on, but when he saw her on fits of sadness he softened and put a comforting arm around her.

"What happened sweetheart?" He asked gently.

"That stupid boy broke up with her that's what! And we trusted him!" Summer's mum said through gritted teeth.

"Why that!" Summer's day's eyes began to harden.

"No dad! Don't do anything to him! I'm sure, we weren't supposed to be together so I just need to let it go. But for now... Let me just... Stay in my room." She whispered.

"Im sure you have not eaten anything did you? Lets get you something to eat and I don't care what you say Miss because I need you to eat something before you go unhealthy." Summer's mum said sternly but softly and guided her down the stairs to the kitchen.

"Thanks mom, dad, but i think I'll pa-"

"I said you were going to eat no matter what, so you better eat or else."

Summer sighed back down in defeat and wiped her tear-stained cheeks in sadness and waited for the hot food her mum was going to cook.

her dad came sitting next to her and rubbed his hand on her arm fatherly, "It's okay sweetheart. Let it all out, I'll kill that bastard." Her dad cursed.

"Andrew! Don't curse in front of your daughter!" Summer's mum gasped.

"It's fine mum." Summer whispered. "it's fine." She said once again, more to herself this time.