Daehyun

Summer Dreams

(A/N: updating all my stories today, and I'm making a suggestion, I want to make a double update so which fic should I update on? Huh, if no one answers I'm just gonna randomly pick, haha :P)

Summer's POV

Mina walked over to me on recess when I was waiting for oppa to come out of the restroom then we will go and meet BAP oppas.

I shrunk away back in fear, scared at what she might be capable of. You never know.

"You." She said thrugh gritted teeth.

I flinched, sounds like something bad if going to happen.

"You are going to pay, just you wait." Mina said once more.

I stood there, dumbfounded, right after she went and Daehyun oppa came out.

"What happened to you?" He murmured against my hair.

"Just...... Mina eonni came and talked to me." I whispered.

I know oppa doesn't like me talking about her, because I can tell that he is very annoyed with her already, and I do not want to push his buttons any further before he bursts.

"WHAAAAAT DID YOU JUST SAY?" He almost shouted, and a few heads turned to look at us weirdly.

"SSSh, oppa, I said that Mina-" I began.

"I know that! But why did she decided to talk to you?!" He bursted again and his hands clenched into fists.

I touched them gently and they loosened by a bit, "I don't know oppa."

He knitted his eyebrows together and took my hand then led me into the cafeteria.

Narrator's POV

By the end of the day, when Daehyun had sent Summer back home, and that Summer needed to do some errands, she was happily skipping towards Seven Eleven when a boy was standing in front of her.

It was already 8 at night, who could it be?

"Summer-ah." The voice sounded familiar.

The boy looked up surprisingly, it was Daehyun.

"Oh! Oppa!" Her face brightened up immediately.

"Yeah hi," He cut her off rudely, "I needed to tell you, that i find you very annoying."

Summer had confusion cleary written on her face, "Huh?"

"I find you very annoying. You know, with your constant clinging. Your constant yakking on how this is and how that is." Daehyun said coolly.

Unaware on the damage he had done to Summer.

"Wait what?" Summer was now really REALLY confused.

"I am just saying, I want to break up with you god!" He shouted at her.

Summer's heart shattered into a million pieces, right then, right there.

Daehyun then walked away without glacning back, nor admitting that he was crazy. He just continued to walk on, without turning back, until he disappeared.

*What... Just happened?* Summer that as she didn't feel the tears starting to roll down her once flushed and glowing cheeks.

Little did she know.... That the boy wasn't Daehyun at all. In mere fact, she was very oblivious to notice the change of hair COLOUR and hair style, and the 'Daehyun's' eyes had suddenly shrunk down by a little.......

(A/N: dont.... be mad at me.... >< and SOOO sorry for the short chap, i wanted it to be a cliff hanger :P)