Trust Me

Summer Dreams

Summer's POV

Is karma getting on me already? What have I done in my life to become so unlucky? Did I really need a bad life to teach me a lesson o whatever I've done wrong?

Daehyun oppa looked at me panting, and when he was finally done doing that he opened his mouth but I let a hand up.

I may be hurt because of him but I do not want him to freeze to death outside my porch steps.

"Come in oppa, its cold." I whisper, my voice cracking at the end.

I did not intend to sound so weak, I really didn't.

He came in and hugged me at once, making my jaw drop.

His arms wrapped around my waist and I instinctively curled my arms around his neck for warmth and comfort. Two things that i desperately need to have right now.

"Why did you not come to school? I was so worried! Aish chincha at least text or call me." His voice matched his words in a worried tone and he pulled my face towards the crook of his neck, while he did the same to put his on my neck.

"I-i couldn't, remember?" I whispered. His warmth instantly warming me, and is arms making me feel safe ad secure, as if nobody could hurt me. 

How ironic is that, the person who is hurting me is giving me comfort as if nobody COULD hurt me.

Pssh, I wonder when will the ironic-ness fade and be gone.

Wow, I'm surprised I even think things like that now, I mentally laughed a bitter laugh.

I guess the lyrics 'What kills you make you stronger' is true ain't it.

"Why couldn't you?" I heard him say, his voice muffled and he managed to carry me to my living room couch.

I think he noticed my legs were becoming to wiggling sticks of fresh jelly. Aish.

"I can't... You said so yourself, well you did made it clear even without saying it." I said, my voice finally being a little more stable since I was sitting down now.

"What? Why? I don't understand." He said, finally pulling back and looking confused.

He does look genuinely confused. So is it just be or did he forget everything he said?

I sighed and spoke, "You said you wanted to break up with me. And you said... I was annoying..." 

I sighed again, was I really that clingy?

Daehyun's POV

I was finally holding her in my arms and now she said about me saying she's annoying?

NEVER. Never in my life would I say that.

"When did I say that?" I really could have never said that, I never could have.

I would have killed myself before I can see her and say goodbye if I said that.

Or I wouldn't even be called Jung Daehyun and that was easy.

"When I was going to buy some things in seven eleven a few days back for my mum and you suddenly turned and just said those things right there." She shrugged and looked down to the left.

I pulled her chin back up, suddenly realising why she was avoidiing me the whole time, "Are you sue that was me Summer-ah?"

She thought for a minute and realizing, "omo! It... wasn't you! Because his hair was black and yours is blonde!" She proceeded to touch my blonde hair.

I laughed and thump her lightly on head, "Please do not scare me anymore like that. And if anything happens like that again, just see the resemblance. I'm sure i won't have an identical twin." 

She seemed much more relaxed after that. I pulled back and couldn't resist the urge to kiss those soft pair of lips.

"I missed you." I said honestly.

I briefly heard a "Me too" while I smiled.

"Summer-ah, trust me, I will do something about this." I said confidently because I know why this has occured.

And I know how just to stop it.