Whoa....

Summer Dreams

Summer's POV

I am dreaming. Ok i dreamt that i saw him but now i literally still think i am in the plane. I shook my head and slapped my cheek. The guy looked at me weirdly. "Oh hahaha don't mind me..." I laughed nervously. "It's ok...." He replied. His voice is so... nice. Then it hit me.... "You know how to speak fluent English?" I asked. "A bit... I not very good it." He tried to speak. I mentally laughed in my mind, he looks cute that he doesn't know how to speak fluent English. Now i remember mum bought me a Korean handbook. I took it out of my bad and asked him, in a weird Korean way, well at least I tried right? "Hi... Summer e-e... im...ni...da...." I tried to say. I stared at the book and slowly peeked at him. He was trying to hold his laugh. I pouted. "Ah, like this. Annyeong, Daehyun imnida." He said. I still pouted, he is now showing off that he has the perfect accent. Great. Well, i can't really blame him cause he IS from Korea.

Daehyun's POV
Omo she's so cute trying to translate English into Korean. I was trying to stiffle my laugh, god that was funny when she can't pronouce it properly. I looked at her and she is still pouting... She... looks... cute like that... I shook that thought out of my mind. Then I saw a figure appearing out of no where and guess what? It's Jieun noona...

Summer's POV
Hmmpt. He was laughing at me. But now i know his name. I suddenly saw a figure appearing out of no where. She was pretty.. I guess.... I wonder why is she coming towards me and Daehyun? Hehehehe.... 'Me and Daehyun...' hehehhehehhe ok now i feel like a freak. I looked at Daehyun and he was smiling. He waved his arms and the girl came over. They hugged. Ok, i don't know where did this ping of jealousy is coming from but yeah. I got one huge of a ping. I am now determined to learn Korean. Handbook of Korean you are gonna help me cause if you don't well... I don't know what to do... "Ah... I um.." I startled then i looked down again finding a page where it says 'bye' "Ah, i found it. Ahem, i mean... pe...pi... ppyo...ppyong..." i tried but yeah its so hard to read! How can i blame myself huh? I am a pure American here. Daehyun laughed and said, "Araso, ppyong." "Araso..." I mumbled then tried to find the word in the dictionary page of the handbook i started walking forward and waved my hand. Well that was a bad idea cause i bumped into someone. I squinted my eyes to find the word 'sorry' "Mi... Mi.... Ma... Mia... Mian.. Hae..." I tried and looked at the person. The person looked at me and noticed my natural brown hair and smiled. The person shook her head and smiled then continued to walk away. I still wonder what is araso. Hmm.... I can't find the word... I scratched my head and walked towards mum. "We are going to eat something. Let's go to that cute little pastry shop." Mum said. I nodded and still looking for the word. "Aha! It means ok!" I said excitedly... And i little too loudly... Almost everybody who heard it looked at me weirdly... "Mia... Mian... Hi.... Hae..." I said again, i TRIED ok i TRIED then i quickened my pace to mum's side and ducked behind her.

Daehyun POV
She doesn't get what's the meaning of araso haha. She's a real foreigner alright. I looked at her just now and she bumped into someone, then she found the word mianhae and said it so weirdly i wanted to laugh my off because she sounded so cute and yet also very funny at the same time. Then she finally found the word araso and she said the meaning of it a little too loudly. Ok yeah i can hear it but its quite a close distance... ok its a very far distance. She's so cute... Ok what the hell am i saying? Jung Daehyun what are you thinking?! You just met her oh god. Jieun unnie is still looking at me? "You know her dongsaeng?" She asked. "Ani, i just know her today." I shook my head. Yet the thoughts of her smile, confused face and her pout is still whirring in my head... What is happening to me?! God i need to call hyungs!