Of Course!

Summer Dreams

(A/N: omg im so sorry i didnt update this! >< long chap for apologies! >< aish i hate not updating but so much homework seriously... :'( )

Summer's POV

I anxiously walked through the streets getting nearer and nearer to my house. My grip tightened around Daehyun oppa's hand and I looked at him with anxious eyes. "Relax araso? I'm sure they will approve!" I nodded but my grip on oppa's hand didn't change one bit. As we were right in front on my front door and as I pushed the keys in the keyhole with the door opening with a click it opened to reveal my mum cleaning and vacuming. "Oh honey your back! Too bad the maids are not here yet! Their flight delayed for a two whole weeks can you believe that!? Thank goodness I still have you here to help you little old mum here eh?" My mum said without looking up from her work. I cleared my throat loudly and my mum finally looked up. My mum gasped and looked at us with an excited and also shocked expression. "ALREADY SUMMER?! OH MY HEAVENS MY LITTLE BABY GIRL IS GROWING UP! DEARIE COME DOWN HERE AND SEE OUR BABY'S BOYFRIEEEEEEEEND!" My mum exclaimed then ran up the stairs as fast as she could with the vacuum sitting there. "Umm... Mianhae for my mum... Um... She's... I never knew this side of her..." I stammered and looked down. Daehyun oppa chuckled and said, "I can see where you get your cute trait from Summer." I flushed and pulled him to the living room.

Daehyun's POV

Honestly, I can REALLY see where did Summer get her cute trait from. Keke my Summer is a cute little teddy bear that is very huggable and kissable. Lol much I can't believe I actually said that in my brain. Loud thumping could be heard and in just second Summer's umma and appa sat in the opposite direction of me and Summer. "So... How did you met?" Her appa started. Summer slapped her forehead and hid her face from me. I laughed and pulled her closer to me and explained the story. Her umma and appa listened intently and was also eyeing me. I wonder why... "Do you approve of us mum?" Summer asked nervously. "OF COURSE HON!" Her mum almost said that too fast. Hmm... Ok then, at least her umma and appa approved. We both got up and bowed 90 degrees at them and I said, "Thank you abeonim and omonim for giving me a chance." I stopped and thought... DO they understand korean? But then they nodded so I know now that they know Korean. We both got up and bowed again then I said, "I shall be going now abeonim and omonim, I will see you tomorrow." Omonim nodded and waved goodbye while abeonim said goodbye. Summer walked me out and I said, "I will pick you up from school araso?" Summer stopped at her tracks and turned to look at me, "Wae?" "Because I want to. And we can because abeonim and omonim approved us. So see you early in the morning!" I kissed her lips goodnight and ran out her house. I looked back at her and she was still standing there, dazed. "GO IN OR YOUR GONNA CATCH A COLD!" I shouted and from here, I can tell that she's getting red already. I laughed at that thought and drived back home.