New?

Summer Dreams

(A/N: if possible, tell me how to apologise as I have not been updating fir quite a long time... ><" really Mianhae... Exams are around the corner.... ><" I'll chain the fonts soon...)

Summer's POV

I put my head on oppa's shoulder and let the wind mess my hair. It was just nice being like this with oppa. "We're here Summer-ah. I'll just park the bike." Daehyun Oppa said. I nodded and lifted my head. I see the school and I grinned widely. Don't tell anyone but I actually look forward to school now hehe... Cause I can be with Daehyun Oppa almost 24/7 HEHEHEHE! I got down the bike and waited for Daehyun Oppa while I took down Daehyun oppa's helmet. Sometimes I get really scared because Oppa doesn't wear a helmet... Hmm... Hehe I think I know what to get him for his birthday now haha! I smiled again. Well that's until I look at my watch... IT WAS ALREADY 7:13 ! and school starts at 7:15 ! OmG! "OPPA PALLI IT'S 7:13 AND OMG WE ARE GONNA BE LATE PALLI PALLI PALLI!" I pulled his hand and ran for it like a mad woman.

Daehyun's POV

I didn't know we were THAT late. Summer bend down from the classroom's window and slowly stood up with only her eyes to see through the glass. "What are you doing?" I asked her with one brow up. "Sssh Oppa I need to check if the teacher's there.... Me no like getting caught!" She said and she looked left and right cutely then said, "OK! Coast is C L E A R! we may enter! PALLI!" she ran in the classroom like a child while I just smiled at walked behind her. She sat down and heaved a sigh of relief. I chuckled and ruffle he hair. She looked at me weirdly and I just mouthed, "Your cute." she blushed just when the classroom door opened to reveal our homespun teacher. "Okay class! Good morning!" the class greeted the teacher and we all sat back down. "Class we have a new student here! She's from Busan and please take care of her! Now you may enter!" I tried to stifle a laugh cause yeah the teacher sounded like he was a king or something. The door slowly opened and a girl with blonde curls came walking in. Boys, excluding me cause uh huh uh huh I have my Summer, whistled. The teacher gave the boys a stern but fierce look and instantly everyone quiet down. "Annyeonghaseyo! Mina imnida!" she bowed and attempted, yes attempted to look cute. Hahaha she failed... Well to me cause the other boys practically drooled over her. I looked at Summer and she looked at the Mina. I smiled a bit cause she was listening to every word the teacher was instructing. I Poked her head with my index finger and chuckled. She pouted and continued to look at the girl. "Okay you shall sit at..." The teacher trailed off. Please teacher, there is only one spot left. I still can't believe he doesn't wear glasses huh! Okay... I'm being mean here. "The last row at the corner. I'm sorry but that was the only available seat." the teacher said. "It's ok! I can sit there!" Mina said. She walked passed me and she sent me a wink. I smell something fishy here... (A/N: about the other stories... I'm trying to think up ideas... I'm stuck! ><" mianhaeeee ! >< 체송입니다...)