I Need To See You

Summer Dreams

Daehyun's POV

When I went to school today, I was searching for my beloved.

okay wow, that sounds cheesy but so damn true oh well.

As I was saying, I was looking for her but I couldn't spot her anywhere.

Instead a perfume stinking, stupid and the most dumbest person I have ever met decided to show up in front of my face and mock me or something. Argh, did I mention the perfume?

"Hello Oppa! Guess what? You won't be seeing Summer all day today!" Mina exclaimed happily.

''Move." I said through gritted teeth. She just HAD to ruin my mood didnt she?!

"Nu-uh uh oppa! You have to bepatient! Because if you don't, I'm afraid that Summer doesn't seem to like you anymore! Haha, what a funny thing." Mina smiled.

Well, at least I thought she did.

Anyway, its creepy...

I decided to ignore her for my sanity in case if I will turn is a fake person like her or something. You never know.

"Oppa! I'm serious! She won't be coming today!" She hollered behind me.

I walked away and rolled my eyes, heading towards where BAP always meet up.

Argh, what the hell is happening?!

----

Damn! She was right when she said that she didn't come to school!

My poor day wasted because I didn't see Summer, huhu.

I think i might as well just head over to her house now. She wouldn't mind right?

I need to see her. I just need to.

"Bye guys. See you later at home." I said towards my brothers and they all nodded in return/

"Don't do anything TOO naughty because I'm sure Summer is still very pure!" Yongguk hyung laughed and high fived Himchan hyung who was also is laughing his head off.

Argh, am I even one of the Youngest? =="

I rolled my eyes and continued to walk down the side walk where Summer usually walks home.

Summer's POV

Flashback

I ate dinner and soon I was bloating.

I felt like vomiting, eww gross.

I went bak up into my room and sat on the bed, thinking about things all over again.

The memory is still fresh in my mind. And its taunting me like no other.

I fell back down on my fluffy purple duvets now and heaved a big big sorrowful sigh.

And the next thing I know I developed a fever somehow or another.

But not before i REALLY vomitted in the bathroom.

I told you I ate too full aish.

End Of Flashback

"Mum you guys should stop worrying about me! Just go with that to this business party thing! Just do it sheesh. I'll be fine alone in the house because all I'm going to do is mope around in bed or watch TV." I muttered and pushed my mum towards the stairs.

I couldn't really push right now, so I just ended up tugging her sleeve, like a five year old, which I'm not...

"You wouldn't be fine. I will have to take care of yo-" She was cut off by me lightly scolding her.

"You won't be getting any younger mum! Just go with dad and have a little fun! Lighten up the weights on your shoulders okay? I said I'll be fine!" I huffed and tugged her up the stairs once more.

"Just... Fine okay... Andrew I'll be going! Let me change first!" My mum shouted from the top of her lungs, up at the staircase and hurried into the master bedroom.

I sighed once more thinking how it is going to be so boring for the day and plopped down next to my dad on the couch who was watching a football match.

"Are you sure you will be alright sweetheart?"

"I will dad. Just go."

"Okay okay, that's the big girl I know." My dad ruffled my already messy bed hair which i have not combed yet so probably now looks like a have just experienced a tornado but yeah.

"Ugh, dad!" And for once in the day I smiled.

When my parents were done they left and I stayed back in the house.

I stared into nothing in particular and sighed. I have been doing it a lot today.

I could hear the clock on the wall tick and tock while my mind just replayed everything that occured.

I was expecting the relationship to be bright, and happy, sure, a few arguments here and there but I never thought that he would say it in my face, you know?

I sat down on the couch and was reaching to grab the remote control to aimlessly watch dramas and probably cry my eyes out again when the door bell rang.

Now you know, the mother lamb said to never open doors to strangers to her little ones so that was one i did, I looked through the key hole, and was shocked to see the person who has been taking up so much of my brain space.

Daehyun oppa.