More Of This?

Summer Dreams

(P/S: I'm on the phone now since my eonni is skyping with her bf... >.< Soo..... I will change the fonts later!!!)

Summer's POV

kekekekekkekeke I practically ran to the park. I want to see Daehyun! Omona what is going on? OMO...... I saw Daehyun and ran over to him. "Annyeong Daehyun!" I said as I panting because of running. "You know what are we gonna do today?" Daehyun grinned as he grabbed my hand. I looked at him with confusion as I raised my hand in his in front of his face. He reddened but he didn't let go. "Waeyo?" I asked. "Um... I don't know.... I just have the urge to hold your hand?" Daehyun meekly said and scratched his head. "Oh..." I nodded and asked again, "So where are we going?" "Hmm... Won't tell you! Follow me!" Daehyun laughed and pulled me along with him. We walked to this park that's really really pretty with maple trees above our heads lined up from row to row. Roses, orchids and carnations below the maple treed making the park look awfully beautiful with it's scenery of blue sky with big White fluffy clouds. "Wow..." I blurted. It was so beautiful. "How did you know this place?" I asked. "I actually don't know... I just seem to remember this place through memories I guess forgot." Daehyun said. "Your so forgetful keke Daehyun!" I said as I giggled. Daehyun smiled and we walked down the rows and rows of maple trees.

Daehyun's POV

I really didn't know why did I bring Summer over here. I seem to just remember this place with memories. But I don't know where did the memories come from either... I don't know... Geez I think Summer is right, I am forgetful. I swang my hand in Summer's hand bak and forth as she giggled, "Keke Daehyun your so childish!" "I'm childish to you only. Because you make me smile! Ssh don't tell BAP!" I said as I put a finger to my lips. She giggled even more. I enjoy her company a lot as I hope I can spend more time her. Its weird but my heart just tells me to... Wow I'm deep! Must be because of Yongguk hyung! Sheesh he should get a girlfriend already! Haha I'm mean... I looked at Summer and smiled as I said, "Look there." I pointed the direction to the left where a beautiful big fountain stood. She gasped and said, "It's so beautiful!" "I know." I smiled again. Summer turned to me and said, "Thank you for bringing me here Daehyun... And I hope we can come again." she said quietly the last part but I could hear it. "We will." I said as I stared at the fountain. Summer gave my hand a squeeze as both of us looked at the water falling from the fountain slowly making splashing sounds.

(A/N: someone is gonna invade the sweet moment! Oh no! :b sorry about that though... :b :x :s )