SUCCEEDS

Summer Dreams

Narrator's POV

It was already break and everyone chattered casually going to the cafeteria.

Just leave out Summer. She was left alone. But like Daehyun was gonna be a bad boyfriend.

Mina's POV

Oh hell no, I see Daehyun oppa approaching the again! . NEED. TO. DISTRACT. HIM. NOW. THINK THINK THINK MINA!

"Oppaaaa don't you want to sit with us in the cafeteria? I can tell BAP oppas you just want to sit with me!" I batted my lashes at him. 

Seriously, this needs to know who is the boss here! Why does she always want to lure Daehyun oppa with her bad seduction techniques?! She's a bad person thats it.

"No now go away." 

OH HERE COMES THAT SENTENCE AGAIN.

Aish, its getting so damn annoying I tell you. But its from Daehyun oppa and I'm kinda happy that he actually talks to me properly now. Just that I need to distract him, and I need to pull him out of the 's trap. And I'm hungry!

"Oppa come on! I'm hungry and lets go eat!"

Daehyun oppa had already turned his chair towards the while her head is lowered. YEAH YOU BETTER LOWER YOUR HEAD!

"No now go away."

"No oppa I will not go away until you come with me to the cafeteria!"

"No now go away."

"Oppa I'm hungry!" 

"No now go away."

"Jebal oppa?"

Now hell way was I gonna give up even if he replies the same thing over and over again. Might as well stay like this until the whole break finishes!

"No now go away."

I got frustrated and pulled his arm, "C'mon oppa!"

He pulled away harshly and I almost fell over, I'm wearing heels you see.

"No now go away."

"Oppa!" I pulled his arm again.

Daehyun oppa looked like he could kill me right now. But heh, I'm not really scared.

"Will you just go away already?! I need to talk to my girlfriend! Privately!"

"No op-"

Someone came in ruining the whole moment. Good too. So that he couldn't talk privatelty.

Aigoo how long do you have to realise that I'm perfect for you Daehyun oppa?

Summer's POV

Aigoo... They keep qualerring...

I pulled oppa's arm a little.

He looked at me straight away. "What is going on?"

I kept quiet and looked down. 

I can't tell him anything can I?

"Oppa... Um, stop quarrelling araso?"

"Tell the to stop being so annoying!" Oppa hissed as he leaned nearer to my face.

OH MY GOSH AM I BLUSHING RIGHT NOW?! BAD SIGN! BAD SIGN! RED ALERT! RED ALERT! OH MY GOSH! MINA IS HE-

"Summer-ah... EARTH TO SUMMER."

"Huh?"

"Aigoo." Daehyun Oppa lightly flicked my forehead and I felt heat on my cheeks again. 

Aish I miss alright? Gaaaah...

I can see Mina eonni scowling behind us. What to do? Oh my gosh...