Cuddling

Summer Dreams

(A/N: I AM GETTING REALLY MAD NOW. FIRST I ACCIDENTALLY CLICKED THE X BUTTON OF THIS ADD CHAPTER TAB WHEN I ALREADY WROTE THE STORY. AND THEN I ACCIDENTALLY PRESSED F5 AGAIN. ARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRGH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)

Summer's POV

I fiddled with my fingers and asked, "So what are we gonna do?" "Wanna watch a movie?" Daehyun asked. I looked around his room... THERE WASN'T A TV.. "Daehyun there isn't a TV in here..." I said. "On my laptop babo." Daehyun chuckled. I giggled a bit too, at least that removed the awkward silence. I sat on his bed, it was the first time i am sitting on a guy's bed who isn't related to me. Let alone a guy... Anyway, his bed is so fluffy! XD I bounced on it a bit and finally settled down. Daehyun went to his closet and rummaged through it and found his laptop. He took a CD too and placed it inside the CD player in the computer? I don't know what's it called... Daehyun placed the laptop in front of me and sat behind me, BEHIND ME. (*****)

Daehyun's POV

I have the urge to hug this girl in front of me. Something inside my mind flashed something. A girl with long two long braids came running to me saying "Daehyun! Daehyun!" My head slowly landed on Summer's right shoulder. "Daehyun!" Summer squeaked. "I'm having a headache. Mianhaeyo..." I said and closed my eyes. Summer turned to face me and massaged my head. It felt better instantly. I opened my eyes and saw Summer in front of me. The girl with the braids image flashed again then disappeared. "Better?" She asked. I nodded. I can't hold it anymore. I wrapped my arms around her waist. "D-Daehyun!" Summer squeaked again. "Can we stay like this?" I asked. She slowly nodded and turned her attention to the laptop. I could see her face clearly, she was really red. Typical Summer. But suddenly I thought of something... Why does the girl awfully seem like its Summer? I don't know... I think I should ask Jieun noona about it... I mean, she is my cousin since born. I'll call her later, that i noted to myself.

 

*****: thats where i stopped writing cause I WENT BOWLING~ stupid it went to the gutter so many times! ><" anyway i'm sorry this is another short chap... AS I SAID AT THE BEGINING OF THE CHAPTER, IT REALLY DID HAPPEN. ><" ==" T_T and i sorta lost all my ideas after i came back... :p so yeah... >< MIANHAEYO!