Accident

Summer Dreams

(a/n: oh god man, i havent updated for so long man.... >< what can i do but to say sorry?? ><)

Summer's POV

Oh my gosh! She's coming near! She's coming near! At 3 o'clock! 3 o'clock oh my gosh! Go away! Turn back and walk towards 4 o'clock!

Noooo.... 

"Ahem. Since you really don't know how to listen. You have a very severe punishment right now." Mina crossed her arms over her chest and looked at me calmly... But her eyes... Tells other wise... ==" 

I am so... Fried!

"Neh..." I hanged my head low to avoid seeing her face. 

But its not really my fault! Oppa's aegyos are so... Speechless........ ><"

"You still can't stay close to oppa. You are just a disturbance to him." She rolled her eyes and sent me a glare, "So you better listen to me and stay away from him."

"You are to stay away from oppa. LITERALLY. Or you would see what would happen." Mina leaned close to me and said, "So watch out, I won't stand by and wait again." She glared at me once more and sauntered away.

Oh my god, that was one of the most scariest time of my life. 

And can you imagine her?! She went all like 'grrrrrrr' and i went all 'noooooo'. This is so infuriating! AISH! 

Now will happen? Oppa's aegyo is just so... And that I can't help it okay! A baby would know that oppa is just soooo cute that the baby would want oppa as a father instead of his own!

Maybe.... He won't talk to me now?

I looked at him talking to Jongup... But then... It seems like he still wants to talk to me....

Eotteokae?!

Narrator's POV

Big trouble, big trouble, JUNG DAEHYUN IS WALKING TOWARDS SUMMER AT 2 O'CLOCK. HARD FIERY STARE AT 6 O'CLOCK.

You will feel the very very VERY hot stare of Mina if your in Summer's shoes. 

Daehyun approached Summer and sat beside her, "Summer-ah, bobo."

Summer kept still. Obviously.

"Summer-ah." Daehyun inched closer but suddenly felt something wrong. As if on cue, he turned to where Mina is and stared at her in a what-the-hell-is-happening way.

Mina stopped staring at Summer and smiled sweetly at 'her' oppa, blinking all innocently and all plus with the twirling of hair.

Man, that is soooooooo bimbo-ish. Puh-lease, spare the gags!

He turned back to Summer and continued pestering her on for a kiss (even though the teacher was in class.)

Mina clenched her fists tightly and gritted her teeth, *just you wait.* She thought. 

-After School-

(A/N: heeeeeeeeey!!!!!!!!! After Schooooooool~)

Mina saw Summer walking alone, without Daehyun.

Mina walked behind her sneakily. WIth the crowd of students, nobody could see that she was tailing Summer. She cut through the line real fast and went 2 metres infront of her.

Panting she waited for Summer.

When Summer was close by, she stuck out her foot. 

And Summer, being unfortunately at that time, fell, because of that darn foot.

She fell flat on her but, scraping her right elbow and both of her knees.

With that, Mina smiled in satisfactory and walked away, pulling on a cap.

Summer's POV

What am I just to do with Daehyun oppa? Aigoo he was....

*falling flat on my *

OUCH! 

I looked around and saw nobody, just some students looking at me and also walking past me. Nobody cares........................