Nervous

Summer Dreams

(A/N: I'm so bored in the car now... ><' decided to write a chap since I'm so bored Keke! I'm not even sure I can update a lot now! ><)

Summer's POV

"Oppa, I think it's time we tell mum and dad about us." I blushed at the word us. I was sitting on Daehyun oppa's lap, him cuddling close behind me on his bed. "We should. Later maybe?" He relpied. I nodded, "Araso." I leaned my head on his chest and said, "Oppa, you think she will approve?" Daehyun looked at me and said, "I'm not sure... I think so." he stole a kiss and I pouted. "Oppa don't do that in public araso? It's so... Public!" I scrunched my nose and looked up at him. "I don't care. I do what I want." Daehyun Oppa stuck out his Tongue at me. I pouted again, "What are we going to do Oppa? Another movie? I'm bored!" I whined and flopped forward on his bed. Daehyun Oppa flopped beside me and whispered, "You want to?" I nodded. "Araso. Wait." Daehyun Oppa said and he got up from beside me and took his laptop and a CD to watch.

Daehyun's POV

We watched movies until 6 and I think it's time Yo go to Summer's house and tell her parents about us. I looked at her in the eyes and said, "Let's go to your house now. It's about time we go home. There's even school tomorrow. Lets ask your umma and appa araso?" Summer nodded and fiddled with her fingers. I put my hands on top of hers and said, "Don't be nervous okay? I'm sure it will work out." and we went out of my house. (A/N: cliffhanger? I dunno.. I will chain the fonts lattttteer!)