Getting Rid Of Pests...

Summer Dreams

(A/N: hello there.... Hehe. So I decided to update before I can't anymore, and before I run out of ideas, so yeah... HEY MY BIRTHDAY IS COMING SOON HEHEHEHEHEHE)

Summer's POV

"Oppa, what are we gonna do?" I sighed for the thousandth time.

We have been putting our thinking caps on, but they aren't really working that effectively, to our dismay.

"Maybe we should just tell her face to face or something. That could always be the first option." He pulled me close. We are cuddling on the bed you see, it felt so cozy just to be in his arms....

hehe.

"What if that doesn't work? We need a plan B!" I curled my right hand into a fist a hit it on my left out stretched hand, determined obviously.

"But what?" He nuzzled my cheek. Oh goodness, I am getting dizzy already with him being so close to me... :(

"We could.... Always hook her up with this hot guy that we can rent on the Internet?" Oppa laughed at his own joke.

"Maybe? It could work!!!" I grinned and clasped my hands together.

"Okay, now let's go search for a guy hotter than me." He smirked my way and wiggled his eye brows.

"Ugh Oppa." I laughed at his cockyness.

He grabbed my pink laptop off my study desk and put it in between us. He began to turn it on and started browsing through safari.

"God knows what the hell are we going to find. Hopefully we can find some one hotter than me." He put on a serious face.

I laughed again and slapped softly on his arm.

The search engine showed many results, but all needed quite a high rent, but he said 'who cares if we can just get rid of her? I'm sure she will be her disgusting lips cause of these guys. Eww, gross.'

I don't really think she is a bad person really.. Maybe because she also deserves the right to like someone? I don't know really.

"Oppa how about this guy?" I pointed at his face on the screen.

"This Park Dongmin(A/N: there is actually a guy like this called Woo Dongmin in my other fic, Be Ma Girl. I'm running out of names... :p) guy? Hmm.... The rent is not bad... He doesn't look that bad either... Okay let's get him." He tapped his chin before he clicked anything.

"We should just rent him when Plan A doesn't work." He said.

"Oh your right." I slapped my forehead, I completely forgot that we had a plan A.

"So we will tell the guys?" Daehyun Oppa raised his right eye brow.

"Yeah, I guess you can tell them." I nodded as he pulled out his cell phone.

All we need to do now is wait for tomorrow to come and hopefully, Plan A works.

----

Daehyun's POV

Argh dang man. What the hell is wrong with this ?! Can't she just back off?!

she already knows I have a freaking awesome girlfriend and she just needs to have me?! That is so gross.

Me and Summer decided to walk hand in hand again to classroom.

well, more like it was me deciding to walk hand in hand.

"Okay, so we will just go talk to her Araso?" I whispered in Summer's ear.

"Ara." She replied just as softly.

Mina saw me and her walking in together and immediately scowled at my baby's face and smiled sweetly at me.

I shuddered. She is so disgusting.

"Um Mina. Can we talk to you?" I asked awkwardly. God, I am never good with talking. Unless, I am with my baby of course.

"Sure, Oppa." She batted her eye lashes at me, waiting for Summer to leave.

"I emphasised 'we' so it means she's coming too." I snorted.

She narrowed her eyes at my baby but went along with it.

Since we arrived early in school, our home room teacher has not arrived yet, so we just went to the back of the class.

"Listen... I know you like me and all..." I started and heaved a heavy sigh then continued, "But I have to tell you this... I can't return your feelings. I have my girlfriend right here, so please, maybe you can stop liking me? I will not be a good boyfriend to you because you deserve someone better than me." I added the last part for effect.

Eww, can you believe I'm actually talking NICELY to her?! Ewwww!

"But Oppa.... I still really like you. Can't you just break up with her and be with me? Maybe if you stay with me long enough, you would start liking me?" She asked hopefully.

"I can't. I can't return your feelings Mina. Because I don't feel the same way as you do to me. If you stay liking me, you won't be able to find 'the one' that you are supposed to be with." I said, oh god, I was starting to get pissed.

Mina's POV

He.... Did have a point.

NO, STAY WHERE YOU ARE RIGHT NOW. YOU MUST STAY WITH DAEHYUN OPPA.

A voice inside me said.

But they actually do look really good together...

But no!

i like Daehyun Oppa! And I will stay with that!

Narrator's POV

(A/N: I am so sorry, that I keep changing POV's... Cause I wanted u guys to get a clearer understanding on how the other characters are feeling)

Uh-oh... Time for Plan B.

(A/N: and um, i am just gonna post random gifs haha... cause they are actually from my 'about me' page... haha)

tumblr_lwlm5pVvWk1qjoqpzo1_500.gif

tumblr_leiontt9aG1qc1uuro1_500.gif

Infinite.gif

tumblr_lhtti4cEaG1qhz2sfo1_500.gif

tumblr_m20e84bK7S1qcf45yo1_r2_500.gif