Huh?

Summer Dreams

(A/N: OMG IM O SORRY I DIDNT UPDATE FOR SO LONG! >< ARGH! AND MY BIRTHDAY IS TOMORROW HEHE! XD)

Summer's POV

"So class do you understand?" The teacher said. " Yes!" I said along with a few other kids. You see, I never knew plants and animals can work together and actually benefit each other! I think I'm boring... Let's skip that part! . . . . . . BREAK! Hohohoho I'm so funny! "Oppa lets go! BAP oppas must be there already I think!"I squealed and took my lunchbox from under the table. Oppa smiled and just held my hand. We walked to the cafeteria. There is still lots of people staring at us though... I feel so uneasy. I squeezed oppa's hand and he looked at me. "Just ignore them Summer. Their always like that." He whispered and I gulped. But I think I saw one face particularly familiar... Isn't that... Mina? I looked at her and she looked at me back. I smiled at her she didn't smile back... Why I wonder indeed... We reached our usual table and I greeted the other oppas happily, "Annyeong oppas! Guess what! I learned that animals and plants can actually work together and have benefits like the aphids and ants!" I clapped my hands together. It wasn't in a particular subject but be were just suddenly talking about that topic. Hehe, I know, its weird. But the teacher, ok I'll stop calling 'the teacher' and be more respectful calling him Mr. Lee, and anyway, as I was saying, the teacher just suddenly told us some fun facts after the lesson. And WHAT a tiring day to learn lots and lots of algebra! But I like math too! Nah I like ALL subjects hehehe! "Good! And today we have bibimbap for us!" Zelo oppa exclaimed. Eeeh oppa is always hungry! Haha! 

​Daehyun's POV

​I slung and arm around Summer, "We have a new student and she seems fishy." I said. "To be precise, if she's new we do not know if she's really up to something unless if we already know her and is very close to her." Youngjae said. I rolled my eyes and said sarcastically, "We.. I.. Aish nevermind." I stood up to take bibimbap. When I came back, Summer just opened her lunchbox. "Pasta?" I raised a brow. "I haven't ate pasta for a long time!" She pouted and I chuckled. The cafeteria door swung open loudly. I looked over my shoulder to see who was is and it was Mina with few girls that I don't really give a damn about. I turned back to eat my bibimbap. But Mina walked past me and sat on the table in front of me facing me. Uh.... Okay what's up with that? I ignored it and continued to talk to Jongup. From the corner of my eye I see Mina waving so fast that her hands looks like bee wings. I looked at the direction where she's waving and amost chocked. Whoa, she's friends with the queenka already?! Whoa der whoa. I stared at the queenka wide eyed until I felt someone poke my forehead, "Staring at someone isn't good hyung!" Zelo said. I gave him a merong and I continued to eat my bibimbap. But hell they whisper loud. Aish. . . . . . "Him..." I heard them whisper, LOUDLY. What does that mean?