Whoopsies!

Summer Dreams

(A/N: I will edit the fonts later. Omona my daddy is using the cp and I can't use it! ><)

Honey's POV

We stared at the fountain for awhile, with perfect comfortable silence until... "Oppa do-" I saw the girl that day with Daehyun in the airport when we first met. Me and Daehyun quickly let go off our hands as if two teenagers were caught snogging on the sofa. She stared from me and Daehyun and then she quickly ran to Daehyun and hugged him, with a boy trailing behind her. "Saeng you finally found her congrats! It's ok if you forget cause I don't really care anymore! At least your happy!" She hugged her. I stood there awkwardly. Daehyun pulled back and instoduced me, "Noona, this is Summer. Summer this is Jieun noona, my cousin." At the word 'Noona' I somewhat felt relieved. I bowed, "Annyeonghaseyo Jieun eonni." Jieun bowed back saying "Annyeong haseyo Summer." Jieun turned to Daehyun, "Well Saeng I have to go now, oppa is waiting for me!" Jieun giggled and pulled the guy's arm and they walked off giggling.

Daehyun's POV

I looked at Summer and her face was priceless! HAHA SHE WAS SO CONFUSED! "Summer ah, Jieun Noona is my cousin, the guy with her is her boyfriend Taecyeon." "Oh." she said. "Daehyun can we eat ice cream?" She asked and gave me puppy eyes. I laughed and pinched her cheeks, "Araso, let's go." I pulled her hand.

Jieun's POV

I don't wanna interfere in Daehyun's relationship. I can see that Daehyun really likes Summer. I won't tell him that he knew her long back ago. Surprisingly Summer doesn't seem to remember either. "Oppa you can see that they love each other right?" I asked. "Definitely." Taecyeon nodded.

(A/N: SPEACIAL guess appearance Taecyeon! ^^ <333)