A Day Off

Summer Dreams

(A/N: ummmmmmmmmmm, no comment???? >< I am just so ever sorry.... >< so I decided to do a long chap for u guys.. >< the least I could do)

Summer's POV

Um how do I explain this... Ouch!

I just fell, i think it was because of my shoe laces or something, but I fell very hard on bottom and I scraped both my knees and my right elbow... Omo, mum and dad are NOT going to be happy....

Aigoo, what have I gotten my self into? ><

I limped the way back home because I think taking the bus home, I would be a burden to everybody on the bus, and I don't like people staring at me.... It feels.... Strange.

"Are you okay miss?" A old grandma looked at me in concern. Oh, she was a passer by grandma.

"Yes I am fine halmeoni." I said with pale quivering lips. I didn't know what to address her, but back in America, we address whoever's grandmother, grandmother.

"If you say so miss... Why not I walk to your house in case if you fall?"

What a nice grandma, I smiled at her and shooked my head, "It is okay halmeoni, I am fine. I think you better hurry off to where you are suppose to go before your loved ones worry about you. But thank you very much for your concern."

The old grandma smiled, "You are very sweet miss, I hope god bless you and you will live a happy life."

"You too halmeoni." I waved at her and she continued to walk to wherever she was suppose to go.

I walked a few more steps until I reached my house, my legs were about to give in but I was determined to go back home and clean my own wounds..... Exceptionally letting mum clean them too of course.

i opened the door to reveal my mum in a pink frilly apron in the kitchen, cooking dinner. I took off my shoes and slowly made my way to the toilet, then I cried, "Mum I am home! And um... I have a few things for you to um.... Check." 

I chose my words carefully, I rarely get hurt back in America and if I do my mum would freak out pretty much and so, here I am cleaning my own wounds faster than usual to not let my mum over react.

"How was school dea-" She didn't even finish her sentence when she gasped a huge amount of air, "What happened dear? Oh my gosh did you fell down?! How did this occur dear?! Are you alright?! Come let me clean those sickening wounds for you!" She said that all that in one breath.

 

I smiled gratefully at her. You know, I really love my mum a lot. She cares for me and has been with me ever since I came into this world. Now I realise that I am actually very fortunate to have such an awesome mum like her.

"Tell me dear, what happened?" My mum's eyes had a mix of emotion: Anxious, worried and shocked.

"I just fell mum. I guess I tripped over my shoe lace. But I never new the impact on tripping over a shoe lace was that great." I manage to say out, the ointment stinging me.

"Oh dear, honey why not you stay home until the day after tomorrow. You need a break with your wounds like this." My mum fussed over the plans for what am I going to do tomorrow and what am I not allowed to do in the house.

"I know mum, I'll be good at home."

"And that reminds me that I have promised my friends that I will meet them at the spa tomorrow! Oh dear, I have to tell the I cannot go and plus your father will be-"

"It is okay mum, I will be alright in the house. Don't bother dad because he has been piled up with so many assignments I need ten fingers per hand to count them off." 

"Are you sure dear beca-"

"Yes mum I am sure." I smiled at her.

My mum paused, trying to make a decision, "But-"

"No buts mum, I can handle this matter. And it is not like I will be going any where. I will be goof at home so do not worry. I am a big girl n- oww!" I winced as she dabbed the ointment on my right elbow.

"Okay, okay, but promise to call me up if you have any problems." My mum still looked worried.

"Yes mum, I will."

Narrator's POV

The next day, Summer's mum left her alone in the house unwillingly at 9 o'clock. Summer was left at home watching TV when the door bell rang.

"I wonder who would it be..." Summer limped to the door and looked through the door-hole and gasped.

"Oppa! What are you doing here?! Aren't you suppose to be in school?" Summer gasped once again.

Daehyun smiled and invited himself in while hugging her waist on the process, "I was worried why were you not in school! So I ditched." He said as if it was the most obvious thing in the world.

Summer's eyes widened and was about to say something when Daehyun shut her off with a kiss on her lips,"I don't care about school for now. I was very worried as well. Tell me properly what is happening. I know something is wrong, plus I saw your letter."

"My letter? Oh you mean the one that Mina tore? But I thought it was all in shreds!" Summer managed to close the door behind him.

"I know, but I found the shredded pieces on the floor next to the door so I just picked it up and stuffed it in my bag since I figured it looked like your writing."

"oh..." Summer was speechless.

Flashback

"What the hell? I still have this pile of paper in my bag?!" Daehyun rolled his eyes and was about to throw it away when the writing caught his eye.

"Isn't this Summer's writing?" Daehyun's brows knitted in confusion. What the hell is this. Is this some sort of puzzle?

i managed to rearrange the shredded pieces together since the pieces were rather big then I did I collective gasp, "Oh my effin god, my baby is in trouble!"

End of flashback

"Oh," Daehyun smirked, "So tell me, why is she doing this to you? I told the guys and they said they would help in any way they can."

"I don't know really... Do you have any ideas?"

"I don't know... And what happened to yourself?!" Daehyun's eyes scanned her body.

Summer blushed and pushed him away, "I fell because I tripped over my shoe laces."

"Aigoo, my baby has to be more careful next time." Daehyun cooed and hugged her once again.

"Oppa!" Summer giggled.

"So we must think of a plan araso? While I am here at that fact too." Daehyun nuzzled his nose on her cheek.

Summer reddened at that action and said, "So what are we going to do?"

"Let's put our thinking cap on." Daehyun winked.