Asking Questions

Summer Dreams

Daehyun's POV

"Noona waeyo like this?" I asked. We're at the cafe, I called her awhile ago right after Summer have left and that she said to meet at the cafe so here we are, at the cafe. Jieun noona scratched her head and then said, "Could it be her?" "Her who?" I asked curiously. Jieun noona shook her head, "Nah, ignore what I said. But let's just say, you like her araso?" I nodded. "Good, now go back home!"

Jieun's POV

I'm pretty sure its her. The way she described her, and the way the girl is back in the past, I'm sure its this girl. Daehyunnie doesn't know yet... Omona he have really forgotten haven't he? Aiyo.... Guess I will just have to wait until he or she remembers... If I remember correctly... She's called Summer...

Summer's POV

OMG Daehyun's the only person I've been thinking of the whole time! Ever since I came back from his hommie which was really comfy and cute and small I couldn't forget him! Must be because of the house! I'm sure of it! Omona what to do... All I want to do is see him.... OMONA.... Ok I know what to do, since its already 8:53 pm i shall go to sleep. I will TRY to sleep for that matter... Okay, so in out in out goes the air that I'm breathing... I'm slowly sleeping...

"Daehyun oppa!" I called. Daehyun carried me bridal style and kissed me. "Yah Daehyun oppa!" I giggled as he nuzzled noses with me. "Keke I love you Summer." I heard him whisper...

I woke up from my dream and rubbed my eyes. I was in my room apparently. Not with Daehyun. It was a Sunday and I want to see him badly... Omona... Unconsciously I grabbed my phone because I was stil half asleep and I dialed his number... "Yeobeoseyo?" I heard Daehyun say. I dropped my phone on the bed as I was fully awaken now. "Um.. Um.. C-can w-we m-meet a-at t-the bark? Park i mean!" I stuttered. I heard Daehyun chuckle and said, "I was suppose to call you but You call me first! But ok! See you i a bt!" He said and he hung up. I grinned from ear and went to wash up.

(A/N: MIAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAANHAEYO FOR NOT UPDATING SO LONG!!! AISH I DIDNT HAVE ANY IDEAS.... >< MIANHAEYO!!!)