Excited

Summer Dreams

Summer's POV

I bolted out from the bed and washed up straight away. I grabbed my back pack firmly and ran down the stairs. I saw mum and dad downstairs and I smiled at them and said cheerfully, "Morning mum and dad!" I plopped down on the chair opposite dad and ate my breakfast. I can't wait to see Daehyun. When I was eating my toast, the doorbell rang. I sprang from my seat and raced to the door. "JAEHUN OKKA!" I said. "Mwoh?" Confusion was on his face. There was toast in my mouth and I swallowed that down then said more properly, "Daehyun oppa!" I flung my arms around his neck and giddily jumped up and about. "Morning Summer-ah. Eaten finished?" He asked. "Almost come in! Mum and dad won't mind!" I pulled him in and made him sit. Daehyun oppa bowed and greeted, "Annyeong omonim and abeonim." "Annyeong Daehyun. Have some toast!" My mum said. I plopped down and continued to eat. Mmmm mum's food is always the best! Daehyun picked up a toast and ate it slowly. I checked the time on the wall and gasped, "Oppa we're gonna be late let's gooooooo!" I pulled him up, grabbed my back pack and ran out the door.

Daehyun's POV

Hyper eh today my Summer? Keke, this girl, so cute. "I haven't even finished my toast!" I protested. Summer grabbed the toast and then pulled me out. "Bye omonim and abeonim!" I shouted over my shoulder. "Bye mum and dad!" Summer said. We sat on my motorbike and Summer said, "Ah, eat this before it gets cold!" I ate with a smile forming on my lips. Summer wiped the crumbs on my mouth with her handkerchief and said, "Now lets gooooo! We're gonna be late!" She squealed. I laughed and drove off to school.