Couple Like

Summer Dreams

(A/N: heehehehehe i'm back!! guess who's birthday is it?!??! GEEHEHEHHEHE FIND OUT LATER AT DA BOTTOM OF DA CHAP~ ^____^)

Summer's POV

Ohohohoho I get it now, so you put this thing here.... And then this thing here.... And another.... I'm doing flowers, stoking flowers for one of the subjects which is obviously art hehe. Its rather interesting. And its individual work! Its good too cause I don't have um... Any friends... I peered at Daehyun oppa's work and giggled. His flower is so bad. I took his flower abruptly and fixed it. "Eeeeh show off." I heard Daehyun oppa say. "Your just jealous kekekeke!" I stuck out my tongue at him. "Just you wait til' after school. Your gonna get it for calling me jealous!" He said. I wasn't at all frightened, oppa won't do any bad thing to me. I know, cause oppa luuuuuuvs me hehe! Omo I sound like a show off showing off to people.... I continued to fix his flower and handed it to him. "Oppa you should put one petal than tie the string around it, do it one after another then at last tie lots and lots of rounds on all of the petals." I said, handing him the flower. "Huh, I can just see you do it." He pouted. Omo oppa looks so cute hehe! "Oppa, if I do it, its considered as cheating." I said matter of fact. Someone coughed loudly and I looked at that direction. Huh? Mina? Does she not know how to do her flower? Okay! I shall help her! I went over the table and asked her, "Mina-sshi, did you call for me?" Mina-sshi coughed awkwardly and said, "Um... No... Not really. Um... So.. Bye." Uh... Okay. I skipped back to my seat where oppa was still trying to do the flower. "Aigoo, no oppa no its not like that!" I shook my head and grabbed his hand, "Its like this." I made the string go round and round over all the flower petals. "And then yeah your done making the flower part! Araso?" I looked at him and caught him looking at me instead. "Oppa... Your supposed to look at the flower not me!" I squealed and sat back down.

Daehyun's POV

"I know but you look o damn cute I just feel like looking at your face better than that flower." I smirked. She tinted pink and I ruffled her hair affectionately. I took the flower from her hands and started making the sepal, seriously this flower business is so hard! Aish, it must be that, or I'm no good in crafts. I don't get how is this art anyway but whatever. But I tried my best and thats what counts. Phew, I compared to my one flower with the other 3 made by Summer and I frowned. Okay okay I admit that she's better at making crafts. "Summer-ah, can i just don't do this?" I asked her. "No you can't oppa, just try your best and finish all 12 of them." She said back concentrating on her flower. I smiled, we have really become couple like and I'm happy about that.

-------------

​SAEGILCHUKAHAMIDA BEKA EONNI!!!! SARANGHAEYO AND GOOD LUCK IN HAWAIIIIII~~~ <3333333 :DDDDD