Hugs

The Other Girl

 

Although people willed time to tick slower, the inevitable came as MBLAQ, 4Minute, Teen Top, Yoomi, and Heejin gathered in Incheon Airport as they send Hyuna off to London. There was no guarantee if Hyuna would ever come back, even for just a visit, so all of them took their time to send her off.
 
"Hyuna eonni," Heejin frowned as she hugged her favorite sunbae tightly.
 
"Aigoo, is my dongsaeng crying?" Hyuna smiled, "Don't be sad dongsaeng..."
 
"I'll miss you so much, eonni," Heejin continued hugging Hyuna tightly.
 
Joon watched from a few feet away as Heejin and Hyuna hugged and silently conversed. They're so close now, aren't they? He slightly smiled.
 
L.Joe watched from the same distance as well, but different from Joon, he had an uneasy expression. Why do I feel like things will change after Hyuna sunbae leaves?
 
"Don't forget what I asked you to do, araseo?" Hyuna whispered.
 
"I won't eonni, I promise," Heejin nodded.
 
"But remember, don't give in too much, araseo?" Hyuna lightly warned.
 
Give in...? Heejin thought. Why should I give in? Nevertheless, she nodded and continued hugging Hyuna. The two broke off the hug and Heejin went back beside Yoomi, and Joon ran to envelope Hyuna in his arms.
 
"Baby..." Joon hugged her tightly, not really planning on letting her go.
 
"Oppa... I'll miss you so much," Hyuna said, her voice muffled in Joon's shirt as she buried her head in his chest, savoring his scent.
 
Joon did the same, savoring her scent as he leaned on Hyuna's head. "I don't want you to go, ever. Please, just stay."
 
"Oppa, you have to be strong, araseo? Let's be strong, even though we're apart... Okay?"
 
Joon sighed defeatedly, "I'll try, for you baby..."
 
"That's the spirit, oppa," Hyuna slightly smiled. "Can you do me a favor?"
 
"Anything, baby." Joon said. "What is it?"
 
"Can you take care of Heejin and take her home today?"
 
"Heejin hoobae?" Joon glanced a quick look at Heejin, who was talking to Yoomi with L.Joe beside him, Ricky had his head resting on her. "You care for her that much, don't you?" he slightly smiled.
 
"You know I do. And I want the two of you to get along. So take her home today, araseo? I know that no one will ride with you anyway," she lightly giggled.
 
"Araseo, baby, I will," Joon promised. "I'll try to be extra nice and get along with her too. For you."
 
Their moment was interrupted by the PA system, calling all the passengers in Hyuna's flight to go to the gate already. "Hyuna, aga, we should go," Mr. Kim called.
 
Joona and Hyuna let go as she faced her father, "Araseo, appa." She looked at Joon, "I guess this is it."
 
"Be safe," Joon Hyuna's hair. "And if you need anything, call me and I won't hesitate to go on the next flight to London."
 
"I know oppa, I will. I'll miss you," she pecked Joon's lips.
 
"I'll miss you too." Joon leaned in to kiss Hyuna a little bit longer.
 
The two soon broke off the kiss and Hyuna gave one last hug to each of her friends before going in the gates with her parents. A few minutes after the gates have closed, the seventeen people who sent Hyuna off walked out of the airport.
 
 
 
"We'll be going first, then," Jihyun said.
 
"Araseo, take care," Seungho smiled. The four girls of 4Minute left and went to Jihyun's car.
 
"Heejin hoobae," Joon said as he looked at her.
 
"N-Ne, sunbae?" Heejin looked up at him, confused.
 
"I'm taking you home, araseo?"
 
"EHHH?!" MBLAQ, Teen Top, and Yoomi stared at Joon in bewilderment.
 
"I don't think that's necessary," L.Joe said, pissed off.
 
"Hyuna asked me to do it," Joon insisted. "So, kaja?" he looked expectantly at Heejin.
 
"Ne, sunbae," Heejin said. I dont want to disappoint Hyuna eonni...
 
"Heejin-ah," L.Joe said, surprised.
 
"I'll go home safely," Heejin promised and went to Joon. The latter smiled slightly and held her bag, leading her to his car. The rest of MBLAQ and Heejin's friends just stood there, shocked as they watched the two leaving. L.Joe was too pissed off, though. I thought I told you not to give in to their peer pressure, Heejin-ah. Is this the weird feeling I'm getting?
 
 
 
 
 
Joon started his car and drove out of the airport, Heejin sitting beside him in the passenger's seat.
 
"Hmm..." Joon suddenly thought of an idea. Heejin looked at him. "Since it's still early, you wanna have lunch somewhere? My treat," he smiled, still looking at the road.
 
"A-Aniyo, sunbae. I'm fine," Heejin blushed.
 
"I insist, Heejin hoobae. After all, you're my and Hyuna's favorite hoobae," he smiled.
 
"I'm- I'm Joon sunbae's favorite hoobae?" Heejin looked at Joon, shocked.
 
"Blame Hyuna," he laughed. "Now, we'll go get lunch before I take you home, araseo?"
 
"A- Araseoyo, sunbae," Heejon blinked, and blushed.
 
 
 
 
 
----------------------------------------------------------
 
HAI GAIS!!!
 
Hyuna's left~ I wonder what will happen next... :)
Did you miss me? Hahaha! I miss all of you too :D :D
 
I hope you liked this update! Thank you so much for all the comments!!!
 
@AnnaOnew: Will it have a sad ending? I don't know, really :))))
@FolderName: Yeah everyone was exaggerating :))
@Seonriyong: AHHH PS FLASHBACKS!!! GET AWAY FROM MY SAENGIEEE~~ Hahaha just keep on waving your magic wand dongsaeng~ SARANGHAEEEE~~