Dance Competition

The Other Girl

 

"YOU COOKED BAKED ZITI AND CHICKEN THIS YEAR?! I WANTTTT!!!"
 
It was time already for the underground dance competition, and of course, Teen Top would be joining again. Despite Ricky's insistence in using the cutesy dance with the cat daddy, they decided to do the dance with the simultaneous jumping instead, since it suited their images the most.
 
Heejin and Yoomi once again were at the mall, looking for good gifts to give Teen Top for this year, since that's what they always did.
 
"Yes, and we'll get to eat it after the competition," Heejin laughed. "Come on! We still have to get good gifts for them!"
 
The two ran around the mall to look for good gifts, but they were either too expensive, or they've already given similar gifts the previous years. This was always the hardest task for the two best friends, and the main reason why they were always almost late for the competitions.
 
"Why don't we just give them shirts again? It's not like they'll notice," Heejin said, looking at a shirt that she thinks would suit L.Joe.
 
"Not notice? Tch, Chanhee would notice! He even told me to make sure not to repeat gifts until two years after! Vain," she laughed.
 
"But you like him~" Heejin cooed.
 
"YA!" Yoomi slapped her lightly, but she was blushing.
 
The two continued to look around for a good gift... then Yoomi squealed.
 
"THERE'S A SALE! FIVE JACKETS GET ONE FREE!" She immediately ran to the store and sure enough, there were leather jackets for guys on sale, and if you buy five jackets, you can get one free!
 
"Ricky gets the free one!" The two laughed and started to look at all the jackets, looking for ones that would fit the six boys best.
 
"I'm sure Chanhee would like this one," Yoomi nodded towards the black leather jacket she was holding. It was the shinier one among the others, and since Chunji wanted to be the standout, Yoomi was sure he'd like it.
 
Heejin, on the other hand, found a simple black leather jacket with small metal spikes on it, perfect for L.Joe. It was different from the one they got for CAP, since his was a bit bulkier with a lot more spikes, L.Joe's was just... perfect, for him. And that's what Heejin chose. "I'm sure he'll like this one."
 
"Got one for Byunghun already?" Yoomi looked back at Heejin, already carrying jackets for Chunji and Changjo.
 
"Yep!" She happily beamed and, taking the jackets she chose for L.Joe, CAP, Ricky, and Niel, went to the cashier with Yoomi to pay for the jackets.
 
And of course they have to rush to the dance competition venue. Again.
 
"It's like this every year, and we even met up early too." The best friends laughed at each other.
 
"Do you think they'll like this?" Heejin looked at the paper bags with the jackets inside.
 
"I'm sure they will. You know they like everything we give them," Yoomi winked. The two laughed again at it.
 
They finally arrived at the venue and of course, found their usual seats in front.
 
"Yoomi-ah! Heejin-ah!" They looked up to see Block B walking towards them. U-Kwon immediately bear-hugged Yoomi.
 
"Ya, U-Kwon-ah!" she laughed.
 
"Hello, ladies," Kyung, the 'ladies' man' of Block B, bowed exaggeratedly.
 
"Annyeong," the two waved. "Zico sshi, you're all healed?"
 
"Of course," the leader grinned. "Nothing like a good rest, you know. Hope your boys practiced: we'll kill it this time."
 
"Hey, hands off Song Yoomi," Chunji jokingly shoved U-Kwon away.
 
"YAH!"
 
"Our ladies, remember?" CAP laughed and wound his arms around both Heejin and Yoomi, earning laughs from everyone.
 
"Yeah whatever," Zico laughed. "Come on guys, let's practice one more time." And with that, Block B left to the sides.
 
"What's in those bags?" Chunji asked casually, although his eyes were obviously shining with excitement.
 
"Oh! For you guys!" The two girls handed over the bags to them. "Let's see if you get them right too!"
 
Chunji and Niel got the jankets out the bags and th six boys immediately fought over which one is theirs.
 
"THIS IS MINE AND I KNOW YOOMI PICKED THIS OUT FOR ME," Chunji grabbed the shiny jacket.
 
L.Joe had already gotten the subtely spikey one, "Is this mine?" he asked Heejin. The girl immediately grinned, nodding. L.Joe laughed. "Of course you chose this."
 
A few minutes later, everyone had already gotten the right jackets for them, no one making a mistake. They all decided to wear those jackets for the performance instead of the ones they were originally to wear. Once everything was settled, and good lucks were said, Teen Top went over to where the contestants waited for their turn to dance.
 
The light suddenly went out, and the same host from last year stood onstage.
 
"Hey hey! Welcome to the sixth annual Seoul Underground Dance Competition. MAKE SOME NOISE!" The crowd cheered as the host put out the microphone to them.
 
"We have our defending champions right back, and a team is returning from being absent from the competition last year, so why don't we start of with them, yeah?!" The crowd cheered. "Give it up for BLOCK B!"
 
Block B started dancing to a song called 'Nanrina', and their gorilla dance was definitely something memorable. Other groups performed, and by the time that BAP (the fourth of five performers) were dancing, Heejin felt her phone vibrating.
 
 
 
 
 
-----------------------------------------------------------------
 
HAI GAIS!!!
 
HIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII!!! I missed everyone so muchhhhh!!!
I'm sorry I haven't been able to update :(( I haven't had time because of school and org stuff, and I just didn't know what to write.
But I suddenly got inspiration~~~
 
DID YOU SEE??? :D I have a poster for this fic now! YAY!!!
Thanks to my saengie @Seonriyong!!!
 
I don't really put posters on my stories unless people who love me and my story enough make one hahaha!!! So yay!!!
 
The semester will be over in about three weeks, so until then, wait for meeeee!! 
 
I hope you liked this update! Thank you so much for all the comments!!!
 
@Seonriyong: HAHAHA I LOVED YOUR COMMENT :D GOMAWO SARANGHAEEEEE~~~
@Honeyjay: Hahaha it's okay! I'm glad you like this :D
@FolderName: Don't worry, I still sort of don't either =))))))))