Favor

The Other Girl

 

"Heejin dongsaeng!" Hyuna happily called her favorite hoobae one day.
 
"Hyuna sunbae?" Heejin blinked. It was the first time Hyuna called her 'dongsaeng' and not 'hoobae'.
 
"Do you have time today? Do you think the two of us can meet at the mall?"
 
"Sure, sunbae! I'll just get ready," she smiled.
 
"Assa! Let's meet in one hour. See you!" With that, Hyuna hung up.
 
Heejin started laying out the clothes she would wear when she heard L.Joe's voice, "Where are you going?"
 
She turned around to see him perched on his spot on the tree, looking straight into her room. It was a good thing for him that Heejin left her window open that time. "Hyuna sunbae invited me out," she smiled.
 
"Not like last time, right?" L.Joe warily asked.
 
"Silly Byunghun," she laughed. "It's eleven in the morning, why would Hyuna sunbae invite me to a bar? Are there any bars even open at this time?"
 
"Guess not," he mumbled. "So you'll be leaving me alone here today?" he accused.
 
Heejin took her clothes and towel. "I'll get ready now. You decide if you wanna come in," she laughed and went out to take a bath.
 
L.Joe sighed and then stood up on the branch. In one movement, he managed to jump across the small space between the tree and the Nam residence and go through the window inside her room. Obviously, this wouldn't be the first time he's done this. He comfortably sat on the bed and starte flipping through the new magazine Heejin bought.
 
 
 
By the time Heejin got back to her room all dressed up, L.Joe was already in level four of the Zuma game he started playing on Heejin's laptop. "You're
leaving now?"
 
"Mhm!" she beamed and got her purse ready. She saw what L.Joe was doing and pouted, "Did you use my account for that game?"
 
"Of course not babo," he laughed. "I added another one under my name, you game addict."
 
"Hey! At least I don't play those RPG whatever games Ricky and Changjo are addicted to," she defended.
 
"Araseo, araseo," L.Joe laughed. "Go have fun with Hyuna sunbae. I'll leave in a while."
 
"Araseo. Don't put anything out of place, araseo?"
 
"Araseo," L.Joe chuckled.
 
Heejin left the room and rushed downstairs, "Eomma! I'll just meet my friend at the mall, Byunghun's in my room playing with my laptop. Byeee!!!" she rushed out the door.
 
Mrs. Nam blinked at the door and then laughed, "Silly girl." She walked to the foot of the stairs and yelled out, "Byunghun-ah! I baked a pie!"
 
"I'LL BE RIGHT DOWN AUNTY!"
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Heejin rushed to the mall and waited for Hyuna to call her up again so they can meet. Hm... But I wonder why Hyuna sunbae called me... Or maybe we're going with the other 4Minute sunbaes and Sohyun sshi.
 
A while later, Heejin heard the voice she's been waiting for. "Heejin dongsaeng!" She turned around to see Hyuna slightly running in her heels toward her. "Mianhae, I'm a bit late."
 
"Aniyo, sunbae," Heejin smiled.
 
"I'd really like it if you called me eonni from now on, though," Hyuna laughed.
 
Heejin's eyes went wide, "Eo-Eonni...?" We're close enough for Hyuna sunbae to tell me to call her eonni?! WAH~!
 
"Of course babo," she laughed. "You're my favorite hobae, remember? And," she leaned in and whispered to her ear, "I like spending time with you sometimes more than 4Minute," she giggled.
 
"Jinjja?!" Heejin's eyes went wide as she looked at Hyuna.
 
The sunbae nodded, "Anyway, come on!" She took Heejin's hand and dragged her to a clothing store. The two of them played dress up, though Heejin was more shy about it than Hyuna. After a lot of trying on of clothes, Hyuna ended up buying around ten articles of clothing, and even bought Heejin a full outfit.
 
 
 
"S- I mean, eonni, you shouldn't have bought me this," Heejin shyly said as they walked to a smoothie parlor, looking at the bag of newly-bought clothes in the bag in her hands.
 
"It's nothing, dongsaeng," Hyuna beamed. "I told you, ne? You're my favorite dongsaeng." They got the smoothies they ordered and sat down.
 
"But still eonni," she pouted, "I could've bought it on my own."
 
"Tsk tsk," Hyuna tutted, "You know I wouldn't let you do otherwise. Plus it might be the last time I ever get to treat you," she laughed.
 
"Eh???" Heejin blinked. "W-What made you say that, eonni?"
 
Hyuna leaned in, "Don't say anything first, okay, dongsaeng? You'll be the first one to hear this."
 
Heejin nodded. Omo, please don't tell me it's some sort of disease or something!!! EONNIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII-
 
"I have to leave before the school year ends," she whispered.
 
Heejin blinked. "L-Leave? W-Where are you going? Anyang? Daegu? Busan-"
 
"Aniya, dongsaeng," Hyuna giggled. "London."
 
It took Heejin a few minutes before the word finally registered in her mind. "London? As in, the London in England? In Europe?"
 
Hyuna started to laugh as she piched Heejin's cheek. "You're so cute dongsaeng-ah~"
 
Heejin pouted, "Eonni~"
 
"But yeah, London in England, in Europe. I'm moving there soon," she smiled.
 
"W-Waeyo, eonni?"
 
"My appa just got a promotion at his company and they'll send him to London. He doesn't want to leave without us so we'll be going there too. Good thing I took English classes seriously," she laughed.
 
"But- but what about school? And 4Minute sunbaes? And... and Joon sunbae..." Heejin bit her lip.
 
Hyuna sadly smiled, "I'll be attending school there. And 4Minute will understand, I'm telling them after. And Joon..." she sighed, "He'll be stubborn about it, but he'll understand."
 
Heejin looked up at her eonni, "Eonni..."
 
"Actually, those clothes I bought you are a sort of bribe," she laughed.
 
"Bribe?" Heejin blinked.
 
"You like Joon oppa, don't you dongsaeng?" Hyuna smiled knowingly.
 
Heejin's eyes went wide, "A-ANIYO! I- I-"
 
"I know you do, I can see it," she laughed. "He's your happy crush, isn't he?"
 
"I- I-" Heejin looked up at Hyuna, "Eonniiiii~"
 
"I'm not mad at you, dongsaeng," Hyuna laughed. "If I got mad at you, then imagine what the fate of all of oppa's fangirls would be."
 
"A-Anyway, eonni," Heejin awkwardly looked around.
 
"Ah, right!" Hyuna laughed. "I was wondering if you could do me a favor, dongsaeng," she smiled.
 
"What is it, eonni?"
 
"Jihyun, Jiyoon, and Gayoon eonnis are graduating soon. And I''m sure that Sohyun would rather hang out with other people than MBLAQ since the only one she's close to there is Cheondoong, and also the fact that she has other friends outside of 4Minute," Hyuna shared.
 
"What are you saying, eonni?"
 
"Can- Can I ask you to watch over Joon oppa for me?"
 
Heejin's eyes went wide as she registered what Hyuna just said. "W-Watch... over?"
 
"It won't be such a hard task! And it won't mean that you have to stick to oppa like glue. I just- There are things that oppa might say to me once I'm in London but how he acts back here will be different. I just want you to watch over him and tell me how he'll be faring when I'm gone," Hyuna smiled.
 
"But," Heejin blinked, "why do you want me to do it, eonni?"
 
"I don't know really," she laughed. "But I know that I can trust you. I know that oppa loves me, but I also know that being away from him won't be good. Just please be there for him when you think he needs some help."
 
"I-" Heejin didn't want to do it, especially after finding out about Joon's habits.
 
 
 
 
 
But it was her favorite sunbae, Hyuna, who was asking...
 
 
 
 
 
"Araseo, eonni..."
 
 
 
 
 
---------------------------------------------------------------------------
 
HAI GAIS!!!
 
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
Is this the reality you want? =))))) HAI @Seonriyong dongsaeng =))
 
I'm just crazy like this because my best friend is here. He's gaily biual and we're crazy like when we're together. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! And he's correcting my spelling right now it's funny =))
 
I hope you liked this update! Thank you so much for all the comments!!!
 
@AnnaOnew: Ehhhhhh~ I dunno should I? =))))))))))
@Seonriyong: Why is Joon a nappeun namja??? =)) Meow~ Saranghaeeeee~~