Not Right

The Other Girl

 

"Hello?" Heejin warily answered the phone.
 
"Heejin hoobae?" A strained voice answered.
 
"S-Seungho sunbae?" Heejin asked, recognizing the sunbae's voice.
 
"Geurae, it's me," Heejin sighed, mostly in relief. But the worry came back, wondering what his motive for calling her was.
 
"W-Waeyo, sunbae?"
 
"Are you busy?"
 
"Why? I- Is there anything wrong?" She didn't have to ask, though, since she already knew the answer.
 
"You need to come here. NOW." The urgency and regret never left Seugho's voice.
 
"I- Is this about-"
 
"He's going crazy in his room, won't let anyone in. I think it's only you he'll talk to right now."
 
Heejin glanced at Yoomi, then at the stage wherein the group called BAP was currently dancing.
 
With a sigh, she answered Seungho, "I'll be right there, sunbae." She hung her phone up and looked at Yoomi. "I have to go."
 
"WHAT?!" Yoomi looked at her best friend, surprised. "But they're next!"
 
Heejin just sadly smiled, "Go to my house afterwards, the food's in the oven. See you later." She made her way out the warehouse.
 
"LET'S GIVE IT UP FOR OUR LAST GROUP, THREE-TIME CHAMPION, TEEN TOP!!!" Heejin looked back as the crowd cheered, and Teen Top made their way onstage.
 
"Mianhae..." She turned around and left.
 
 
 
The doorbell to the Lee residence rang. The maid went to the gate to answer it.
 
"Who are you looking for, Miss?" she politely asked.
 
"I'm here for-"
 
"MOVE." The maid hurriedly backed off and Heejin saw G.O, who looked pretty stressed, his hair all over the place.
 
"G.O sunbae-" Heejin said, surprised.
 
"No time. Let's go." G.O grabbed Heejin's wrist and practically pulled her all the way up the stone stairs to the inside of the house, up the wooden staircase to the outside of Joon's room, where the rest of MBLAQ was, tired and stressed. Mir kept on banging on the door.
 
"JOON HYUNG! OPEN THE GODDAMNED DOOR!" He tried turning the doorknob for the nth time, with still the same result as the first time.
 
"Sunbaes," Heejin said, wide-eyed at them.
 
"YOU'RE HERE!" Cheondoong ran and flung his arms around Heejin. "You're here to save us!"
 
Seungho looked up and, upen seeing Heejin, immediately sighed in relief. He stood up and went to the door with the last strand of patience he had. "Lee Changsun, open the door."
 
No response. Mir and Cheondoong pulled Heejin over to the door. "Come on hyung! Heejin's here now!"
 
"DON'T ING LIE!" And they heard another crash. Heejin flinched.
 
Seungho raked his fingers through his hair and looked at Heejin, "Can you convince him? It's been like this since this morning."
 
The two maknaes let go of Heejin and the girl walked over to the door. She knocked softly, "J- Joon sunbae? It's me, Heejin."
 
Two seconds later, the door opened, and a had shot out to grab Heejin and pull her in the room, and the door was locked once again. Everything happened too fast for anyone to have time to react.
 
"YAH LEE JOON DON'T YOU DARE HURT HEEJIN HOOBAE!!!" Seungho banged on the door.
 
Joon dragged Heejin all the way to the corner of the room, where he made the two of them sit, Heejin sitting on his lap. Joon wrapped his arms around Heejin as he took in her scent. Heejin's eyes went wide as she took in her surroundings.
 
The light to Joon's room was turned off, and the only source of light was the small rays of the afternoon sun from the window. There were no curtains to block them, since Joon pulled them all off. His bed was furiously turned upside down, as were the tables. All the glasses and lamps in the room were broken, and the shards scattered all over the room. Whatever could have been broken in Joon's room was already broken, and Heejin even saw a part of Joon's wall cracked, possibly from his punch. She immediately faced Joon.
 
"S-Sunbae, what happened?"
 
Joon lifted his head to face her, and her eyes went wide, seeing his eyes full of confusion and rage, his face stained with tears, his hair all over the place, and his lips trembling. Never has she seen Joon like this. So... vulnerable and... weak.
 
"Heejin-ah..."
 
With trembling hands, Heejin reached over his face and softly wiped his tears. Joon closed his eyes in relief and leaned to her hands.
 
"What happened sunbae?" Heejin whispered.
 
His eyes opened once again and he looked into Heejin's eyes. He hugged her tighter and rested his head on her shoulder.
 
"Hyuna broke up with me."
 
Heejin's eyes went wide. Oh no.
 
 
 
"AND OUR WINNER IS... FOR THE FOURTH CONSECUTIVE YEAR, TEEN TOP!"
 
The crowd cheered as Teen Top received their award and posed for the cameras.
 
"CHUNJI!!!" Yoomi jumped into Chunji's arms. "CONGRATULATIONS!!!"
 
L.Joe looked at the direction Yoomi came from, waiting for Heejin to jump into his arms and congratulate him as well.
 
But she didn't.
 
L.Joe looked at Yoomi, "Where's Heejin?"
 
"Oh?" Yoomi blinked. "She left after getting a phone call. She said she'll just see us later."
 
"Oh." L.Joe looked down, his hands tightening around the trophy he was holding. Something isn't right.
 
 
 
 
 
-------------------------------------------------------------------
 
HAI GAIS!!!
 
Well. :)
I don't know what to say to you after that chapter~
But I'm glad I finally got to use my Foreword teaser lines in the story =))
 
I hope you liked this update! Thank you so much for all the comments!!!
 
@Seonriyong: Mianhae saengie-ah~ She couldn't watch it... Saranghaeeeee >:D<
@FolderName: Her phone must be a bad premonition now huh? :))
@lolmeowlol: LOL that's why I changed it to Seungho :))