Oh no.

The Other Girl

 

The streets of Hongdae have become hauntingly familiar to Heejin already, despite her being a high school student. It wasn't her scene, not yet. Though she did want to take her precious time to look at all the artists in the streets and listen to the music, the mere presence of her phone in her pocket reminded her where she should be.
 
In Mona Lisa.
 
Where he was.
 
Heejin heard wonderful jazz and hiphop music coming from different establishments in Hongdae, but she willed herself to walk to Mona Lisa, a drinking place with a lot of smokers. She shouldn't be there, but then again, she didn't have a choice. She looked up and saw Joon sitting on one of the tables on the balcony area, a girl by his side. She still didn't know why Joon called her, but she nonetheless went up.
 
"Heejin-ah!" Joon beamed and motioned her over.
 
"Oppa," the very... ty looking girl in Joon's arms said in a high tone while glaring at the innocent Heejin, "who is she?"
 
"My pacifier," Joon said, and locked lips with the girl again. The girl smirked and let her tongue dance with Joon's.
 
Heejin knows she shouldn't stay, but she just sat down and asked for water from the waiter with whom she's grown acquainted with. She slightly glanced at Joon making out with the random girl, and somehow, she felt a slight pain in her chest.
 
"We're just going to the bathroom, Heejin-ah, wait here," Joon stood up with the girl in her arms. The girl shot Heejin a mocking triumphant look as they left.
 
"A-Araseoyo..." Heejin looked down. Joon and the girl left. She knew what they were gonna do in the bathroom, and felt another pain in her chest just thinking about it.
 
"You like him, don't you?" the waiter sat down in front of Heejin and gave her the water, and a rice-and-samgyupsal-with-side-dishes dinner.
 
"W-Who, Suho sshi?" Heejin happily drank the water.
 
"That guy. You've been coming here just for him, even with all those different girls he makes out with," Suho flashed a sympathetic look at her.
 
"I don't, it's just..." Heejin frowned. "I don't know."
 
Suho frowned and stood up, "I'd like to accompany you more, but I have to work. Just eat your dinner, okay?"
 
Heejin smiled, "Gomawo, Suho sshi."
 
"Just don't let yourself get hurt, Heejin-yang," Suho ruffled the girl's hair and walked away to clean up a table.
 
Heejin started eating the dinner Suho had gotten her when someone pecked her cheek and hugged her by the waist, "Hello," he murmured in her ear.
 
"A-Annyeong, Joon sunbae," Heejin's cheeks flushed. Am I blushing?
 
"You ordered dinner?"
 
She nodded, "N-Ne, i-is it o-okay?" Why am I stuttering?
 
"Only if you feed me one bite," Joon opened up his mouth. Heejin scooped out rice with her spoon and put a slice of samgyupsal on it, then fed Joon. "Kimchi too," Joon said while chewing. Heejin got kimchi with her chopsticks and fed it to Joon.
 
"Is it g-good?" Heejin warily asked Joon.
 
"Better because you fed me," Joon nuzzled Heejin's neck. She slightly stiffened at the actions. Why am I like this?
 
"Who were you with before you went here?"
 
"Uhm... Yoomi and Teen Top."
 
"Teen Top?" Joon blinked. "L.Joe?" Heejin nodded. Joon's hold on Heejin unconsciously became tighter, "Why are you always with him?"
 
"L.Joe's my best friend, sunbae," Heejin blinked, confused at the question.
 
"I don't like him," he murmured, then took his beer from across the table and drank.
 
 
 
 
 
Heejin went home a while later, after making sure that Joon would be safe to go home on his own. It was already past midnight when she arrived. She sat down on her bed and sighed. She looked outside her window and was relieved when she didn't see L.Joe sitting out there. Byunghun would kill me if he finds out I went home so late.
 
She remembered what happened again that night, and everything else that's happened since before. The relieved look on Joon's face whenever she arrives at the club or bar, the hurt look on his face whenever she attempts to leave, the way he hugs her and nuzzles her neck, the way she unexpectedly kisses her cheeks or temple, the way he murmurs in her ears.
 
Then she thought about the first time Joon had another girl in her arms, that Hyomin girl. Then she remembered all the other girls she's seen Joon with, with the most recent being the girl from just tonight. Five of them in total already. She thought about how Joon held the girls, and how they held them. She thought about how Joon made out with those girls, and how they'd go to the bathroom together. But she didn't even want to think about what they were doing there.
 
"You like him, don't you?" Suho's voice rang in her mind.
 
 
 
 
 
Heejin gasped.
 
 
 
 
 
Oh no.
 
 
 
 
 
"I like Joon sunbae."
 
 
 
 
 
---------------------------------------------------------------------
 
HAI GAIS!!!
 
-braces self for all your comments- I'm ready! Bring your comments at me! =)))))
Just had my Statistics exam yesterday. I hope I get a good score! ^^
 
I hope you liked this update! Thank you so much for all the comments!!!
 
I'm not even going to attempt to reply to your comments because all of them are saying the same thing =))))))