Bright Future

The Other Girl

 

Three years later...
 
 
 
 
 
"Your papers will be dues next week. Class dismissed." The professor closed his book and went out the room. Chatters immediately filled up the classroom as everyone talked about what their adventures will be for the weekend.
 
Chanyeol turned back and smiled, "What about you, Heejin? Any plans for the weekend?"
 
The said girl raised her head from her phone and smiled, "Yeah, my friends and I are going on a trip this weekend; we haven't seen each other in a long time."
 
"Tough luck," Jongin put his arm on Chanyeol's shoulder and smirked, "He was gonna ask you out, you know?" "Ya!" Chanyeol scolded, but his ears were turning red.
 
Heejin's eyes widened, not really prepared for that. "Uh..."
 
"He was kidding!" Chanyeol convinced, but his expression really wasn't that convincing while Jongin just continued to say it out loud.
 
"I'm sorry." The two stopped upon hearing that. Heejin smiled apologetically, "But I already have a boyfriend."
 
"Oh." Chanyeol blinked, "I didn't realize, I've never seen him around."
 
"He's just busy," Heejin smiled. "See you next week!" And she went out the room.
 
Jongin rolled his eyes at Chanyeol who was looking at the door Heejin went out of, all the while thinking, "I wonder who the lucky guy is."
 
 
 
 
 
"And... CUT! Good take! Take 5!"
 
"Finally," CAP breathed out. He and the rest of Teen Top went to sit down and monitor the scene they just shot.
 
Chunji smirked, proud of himself, "I say I'm pretty handsome. Who agrees?"
 
"No one," everyone said in unison.
 
"Aww come on~" Chunji whined, "Can't the guy just have any validation on his looks from his friends?!"
 
"Shut up and call your girlfriend; she'd probably be glad to do it for us," L.Joe smirked.
 
Chunji rolled his eyes, "And why don't you call yours? She probably has a thousand guys at her feet right now 'coz everyone thinks she's single. At least everyone knows Yoomi's taken."
 
"Because you asked her to announce it to the world so no one can steal her from you," Niel rolled his eyes. "Now can we please watch in peace?"
 
They were all monitoring their scene in peace (finally), when someone suddenly spoke up. "It looks good-" "GAHHHH!!" They turned around to see their President, Andy, hovering over them. "SAJANGNIM!" [a/n: Forgive me, I have been fangirling over Shinhwa lately LOL]
 
"What? All I said is that it looks good," he laughed.
 
"Hyung, stop scaring us like that," Ricky laughed.
 
Andy just laughed. "Still going on your trip tomorrow? You know there's always a schedule waiting for you if you cancel the schedule~"
 
"NOPE," Chunji said flat out. "My girlfriend's already ready for the trip!"
 
"You know it's very amazing how the media still doesn't know that you're in a relationship, considering how you announce it to the world like that," Changjo rolled his eyes.
 
"What?!" Chunji said, 'outraged'. "I'm good at keeping secrets."
 
"Alright," Andy laughed. "Finish your shoot and get ready."
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
"BEACH!!!" Ricky screamed as they finally arrived at the beach. He forgot he was even an idol as he ran to the waters. The others relaxedly followed, Changjo carrying the blankets and sun screen. L.Joe and Heejin were holding hands while Chunji was clinging onto Yoomi like a lost puppy.
 
"Good to be together again, huh?" L.Joe smiled, looking at Heejin, then at their intertwined hands.
 
Heejin beamed, "It's been too long. How's the music video shoot?"
 
"Done, finally. Andy hyung wouldn't let us leave without finishing it, so we did it yesterday." "You must've been tired. It's good to finally have some rest," Heejin smiled, then looked forward.
 
"What are you thinking about?" L.Joe held Heejin's hand tighter.
 
She slightly smiled, "I just remembered what Hyuna eonni said to me a few months ago. About Joon sunbae getting better." She looked at L.Joe, "She said she got to talk to his psychiatrist, and the doctor said he was improving. That's good, isn't it?"
 
"Yep, but I won't be letting you go and visit him anytime soon." "Of course," Heejin laughed, and that was that. They were both walking along the shores when L.Joe suddenly said, "Heejin-ah."
 
"Hm?" Heejin was looking at the waters, and at Chunji and Yoomi goofing around.
 
"I love you," L.Joe said. Heejin stopped and faced Byunghun. The guy just smiled, "I just wanted to tell you that."
 
Heejin blinked, then broke into the brightest of smiles, "I love you too."
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
-----------------------------------------------------------------
 
I know, I know, you hate me. Let me at least greet you properly for the first time in more than a month, apparently.
 
-ahem-
 
HAI GAIS!!!!!
 
OMG I MISSED THAT I LITERALLY SPAZZED AND DID WEIRD HAND MOTIONS :3
I missed you guys!
Unfortunately, I'll be receiving a lot of hate because, yes, you've seen your notifs right, this is the last of OG. And yes, you probably hate it :))
 
In my defense, I did only have two chapters left before I went of that unspeakable break (which I am still on now; I can't believe I've been off AFF for so long!)~
 
When I first started OG, I had this amazing plot inside my head, and I can only be sorry that I couldn't translate those thoughts better into writing. But judging by your comments, I think you've had a good time reading this, so that makes me really happy.
 
Thank you so much for sticking with me and this story from when it started up until now. I just checked the foreword, and it said that I started this fic May 4 last year (OMG THIS FIC TOOK A YEAR?!), so I can safely say that this fic has been with me through most of the major transitions in my life, which is amazing :)
 
Anyway, I won't make this longer, thank you so much for supporting and loving 'The Other Girl' :) DR and DO are not yet done (DO is still in its baby stages), so I hope you support and love those two fics as much as you loved OG :)
 
정말로 감사합니다!
 
끝!