Dance Competition

The Other Girl

 

Heejin and Yoomi found themselves running around the mall, looking for the perfect presents for Teen Top.
 
"We gave them shirts last year, right?" Yoomi looked around the store in a frenzy.
 
"Cuffs!" Heejin held up a leather cuff-bracelet that went well with Teen Top's image.
 
"THAT'S PERFECT!!!" Yoomi ran over to where Heejin was and started looking for six unique designs for each Teen Top member. After less than ten minutes, they have already selected and bought a cuff for each of them. They were now running towards the mall's exit when someone called them.
 
"HEEJIN HOOBAE!!! YOOMI HOOBAE!!!" They skidded to a stop and turned around to see 4Minute and MBLAQ walking towards them, smiling.
 
"Why are you guys in a hurry?" Mir laughed.
 
"Today- dance- competition-" Yoomi huffed for breath at each word. "Can't be- late-"
 
"Dance competition? Whose?" Jihyun asked, excited.
 
"And why aren't you with your guy friends?" Seungho asked.
 
"Because they're participating in the competition, sunbae," Heejin huffed for breath. "We're on our way there now."
 
"OH! Can we watch too?" Jihyun bounced up and down, convincing the others to watch.
 
"Joon oppa, can we?" Hyuna asked, beaming.
 
Joon honestly didn't like the Teen Top guys, especially L.Joe, but since it was Hyuna asking... "Sure, why not?"
 
"COME ON!" Yoomi started running to the exit with Heejin, the ten others followed. They all rode the bus and rested while standing up, waiting for their stop.
 
 
 
"Why are we like this every year?" Heejin laughed.
 
"Who's the one who takes her precious time to cook in the morning?" Yoomi raised her eyebrow.
 
"Ah, so you don't wanna eat my cooking?" Heejin jokingly taunted.
 
The others watched in amusement as the two 'argued'. They stopped just in time to get off their stop. Once they all got off, they immediately ran to a warehouse-like place.
 
"A-Are you sure this is where it's held?" Hyuna clung onto Joon for her life.
 
Heejin beamed, "It's an underground dance competition." They all entered the place, MBLAQ and 4Minute more cautiously. The ten grew shocked at what they saw.
 
 
 
There were bleacher-like seats everywhere, a big stage in the middle of it all. People were excitedly chattering around while some guys were breakdancing and freestyling onstage.
 
"Wah~" they all said.
 
Yoomi and Heejin beamed at them, "Cool, huh? Come on!" They all walked to the middle and took a seat on the front row.
 
 
 
"YOOMI BABYYYY!!!" They all turned to see a guy about to engulf Yoomi in a bear hug, but got stopped by another one of his friends.
 
"You're scaring the girl. Hi Heejin, hi Yoomi!"
 
"U-Kwon sshi! B-Bomb sshi!" The two stood up and greeted the two guys.
 
"What kinds of names are U-Kwon and B-Bomb?" Sohyun whispered, earning laughs from her friends. Cheondoong even high-fived her.
 
"Not competing this year?" Yoomi asked.
 
"Nah," U-Kwon waved her hand, "Zico's sick and the doctor said he can't do any strenous activity. You know Block B only competes when complete."
 
"What's 'Zico'?" Mir snickered, "Some kind of drug?" The others laughed.
 
"Which means your boys will have an easier year this year," B-Bomb laughed.
 
"They'll win otherwise," Heejin laughed.
 
"Well, see you then!" The two waved and got up to their seats. Yoomi and Heejin turned around and waved when they saw the other members of Block B seated on the bleachers.
 
"You girls seem acquainted with the place," G.O remarked.
 
"We've been coming here since sixth grade, and they've been competing since about two years ago," Yoomi smiled. "And they've always won, too!"
 
"They're performing last this time," Heejin smiled. "I think there are five teams competing."
 
 
 
Suddenly, all the lights went out as a spotlight shown onstage. The host, who was wearing just a white v-neck shirt with pants and a baseball cap, was standing in the middle and the crowd cheered.
 
"Wassup! Let's all begin the fifth Seoul Underground Dance Competition!" The crowd cheered. "I hope everyone's excited because I was just backstage and boy, everyone's on fire! Let's start this already with... B1A4!!!"
 
The lights went out as the MC exited the stage, the dance crew replacing him. Soon, the music played and the lights went on, signalling the start of B1A4's performance.
 
After B1A4, a group named f(x) came up onstage. Everyone remarked that for a girl group, they all had powerful moves that can outshine any guy, and of course the iness was still there. After f(x) was a group named BAP, which both Yoomi and Heejin commented to be Teen Top's biggest competition for the night. After BAP was a group named NU'EST.
 
 
 
 
 
"And now, for our last competitor, the winner for two consecutive years... TEEN TOP!!!"
 
 
 
 
 
-------------------------------------------------------
 
HAI GAIS!!!
 
I have a confession to make =)) Nah it's nothing big =))
I won't be able to update this weekend since I'll be going out of town with my org (YAY BEACH!) :D
So yah :)) Since I'm updating this fic more often than the other two, I figured I should tell you guys this :D
 
Hmm... I wonder if I can get more subscribers while I'm away? =)) Nahhhh =))
 
I hope you liked this update! Thank you so much for all the comments!!!
 
@AnnaOnew: That's why I'm updating almost everyday :)) Hahahaha I hope you won't hate me though, once I reveal it :))
@FolderName: But Joon's legitimately nice in the story =)) Anyways, I won't defend him further =)) Seems like you and L.Joe have the same vibes toward him :)
@Seonriyong: Oooohhhhhh my dongsaeng has magic powers!!! Should I make them come true??? :D NEOMU SARANGHAEEEEEE~~~ >:D<