Confrontation

The Other Girl

 

"Hyuna baby?" Joon's eyes widened as he looked at his girl- ex-girlfriend standing in front of him. Wasn't she in London?
 
But, unlike Joon's 'Hyuna baby', Hyuna's eyes were hard, and just by the way she was looking at Joon, people would know that this confrontation won't be very pretty. "I thought we talked about this."
 
"T-Talked about what?" Joon asked, as if he didn't have any idea of what was going on.
 
"Isn't that why you got so mad at me when we broke up?" Hyuna smiled bitterly, "Because you didn't like it when I asked you to stay away from Heejin?"
 
The said girl's eyes went wide as she absorbed that bit of information. Because of me? Joon sunbae trashed his room like that because of me?
 
Joon's eyes widened as well, how can Hyuna say that little secret bit of information so casually in front of other people? He reached his hand out to Hyuna's, "Let's talk about this in private-" but Hyuna just snatched her hand away, "Isn't it time that Heejin knew how much of a stupid jerk you are?" [a/n: I tried to think of something more witty, but I ended up with "stupid jerk". Yep. LOL]
 
Hyuna faced Heejin, "Remember how I said I'll try and fix things? Well, this is it. Joon has always been like that: he plays around with your heart and then claims that he loves you, but he really doesn't. He just needs someone who can put up with his playboy tendencies-"
 
"CAN YOU JUST SHUT THE UP!" Joon finally roared, causing people to finally look at them. He then faced Heejin, "Y-You don't believe that, do you, Heejin-ah?"
 
"Do you actually think that she'll believe someone who hurt her and made her suffer as much as you did?" Hyuna asked. "Stop doing this to Heejin-dongsaeng, oppa. Stop doing this to yourself..."
 
"There's nothing wrong with what I'm doing; I'm in love with Heejin and trying-" "You only think you're in love with her, oppa, can't you see that? You can't even see her hurting because of you how can you possibly say that you're in love with her?"
 
"Because I am," Joon said, convincing everyone in the room. He then looked at Heejin, "I really do, believe me..."
But Heejin wasn't about to get convinced. If anything, she was trying to get L.Joe to just take her home.
 
Hyuna continued on with her story, about how Joon was like that with her even before they get together. Joon tried to stop her, but she just went on. Some people continued to listen, while others just didn't care and decided to continue the party for themselves. It was a pretty wild and confusing sight.
 
 
 
Everything was going pretty crazily when -- to add more craziness -- a crash was suddenly heard from the kitchen. Everyone involved and spectating in the Hyuna-Joon-Heejin argument stopped and whipped their heads to the direction of the kitchen. Mir, being the host and house owner, ran over to see what was wrong.
 
"!" Two drunk guys were apparently looking for more booze when they all just miraculously broke all the plates and bowls and everything that can be broken in the place. "HYUNGS! HELP ME OUT!" Mir shouted, "AND GET THESE S OUT OF MY KITCHEN!"
 
G.O, Seungho, Cheondoong, CAP, Niel, and L.Joe went to the kitchen to help out. Heejin was about to follow, but someone stopped her. She turned around and her eyes widened, immediately trying to squirm away, but Joon wouldn't have any of that. 
 
No one even saw Joon as he caught hold of Heejin's hand, clamped his hand on , and started to walk away. Heejin's eyes widened, and she tried to pry off Joon's hand and scream, but it was no use, and no one was paying attention to them. When they gotto Mir's house's entrance, Joon made a run for it as Heejin managed to scream.
 
"BYUNGHUN-AH!"
 
L.Joe stopped dragging one of the drunk guys and looked at the direction of the voice, but Heejin was already gone.
 
"HEEJIN-AH!"
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Joon ran with all his might, pulling Heejin with him, not minding if she was tired; he just had to get away, and get her all to himself. He finally stopped when he thought they were already far enough.
 
"Y-You love me, don't you, Heejin-ah?" Joon looked at the girl with pleading eyes. "You want to be with me... right?"
 
Heejin fervently shook her head and whimpered, trying to get out of Joon's grip, Tears started to fall as she frantically looked around, looking for L.Joe.
 
Joon saw the desperation in Heejin's eyes and suddenly, something snapped inside him. He didn't know what it was, but he just quickly let go of Heejin's hand and started to run just as L.Joe caughtup to them. He ran without thinking, not even hearing Heejin's distressed scream, nor the car's honking.
 
"JOON SUNBAE, WATCH OUT-"
 
 
 
Bang!
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
---------------------------------------------------------------------
 
@ayakasakagami: HAHAHA well, I guess it was just a natural thing for them, wasn't it? :)
@lolmeowlol: I'm sorry!!!
@mikanx: I love how you just laughed :))))
@Seonriyong: Apparently coherence is non-existent :)) SARANGHAEEEE!!
@IlyElisonKim: HI! :)
 
 
 
Disclaimer:
 
If you do not want to hate me, then don't go to the next chapter :))
 
 
 
 
 
But I know you will :))