Explorers

The Other Girl

 

"Byunghun! Let's go!!!" Heejin bounced as L.Joe put his shoes on.
 
"One second, woman," he laughed, tying the shoelaces. "There! All done."
 
"Assa! Come on!" The bubbly girl grabbed L.Joe by the arm and dragged him out of the room. They went to their first destination: the top floor of the paradise Hotel where they'll start their exploring adventure around the hotel.
 
 
 
Heejin acted like a little kid explorer-slash-ninja: sneaking around the place and oohing and ahhing at everything she sees. L.Joe, on the other hand, acted as Heejin's babysitter, making sure she was safe. He even had a bunch of band aids and lollipops with him to make sure she would be alright.
 
People actually looked at them like they were crazy or something: a young female adult sneaking around the place pretending to be a ninja while a young male adult was laughing silently and following the said girl around. Heejin definitely looked younger than her age, and L.Joe acted like the more mature one... although they probably have the same mental age.
 
 
 
"Heejin-ah, go pretend to be housekeeping and take pictures of the big suites," L.Joe whispered as they sneaked around the floor with the large suites.
 
"Omo! You're so smart Byunghun-ah!" Heejin clapped and already started planning how she'll be able to pull that off.
 
Suddenly, a guy around their age stopped and looked at them in surprise, "Heejin hoobae? L.Joe?"
 
The two looked up to see Joon gaping at the two of them, looking ready to hit the beach.
 
"Joon sunbae!" Heejin straightened up and walked towards Joon, "What are you doing here?!"
 
"Vacation, with my family," Joon chuckled. "And you two? What are you doing, sneaking around here?"
 
"It's tradition, sunbae," Heejin beamed, "Our two families go on vacation every start of the summer!"
 
"Heejin wanted to go look around the hotel, that's why we're here," L.Joe said. "Our rooms' on the fifth floor."
 
"Ahh," Joon nodded. "Then do you guys wanna go to the beach? Have you swam yet?"
 
"No!" Heejin gasped and looked at L.Joe, "Byunghun-ah, let's go!" She looked at Joon, "Sunbae! We'll just change our clothes and meet you at the beach!" Heejin dragged L.Joe to the elevators and they went down to their rooms. Joon just stood there, stunned at the fast happenings. He just laughed and shook his head as he went down to the beach.
 
 
 
L.Joe and Heejin changed into their swimwear and cover-ups, and went out to the beach to look for Joon.
 
"Do you see sunbae anywhere?" Heejin asked, looking around the beach. She was wearing a navy inspired blue-and-white striped one-piece suit with a white sheer cover up.
 
L.Joe -- who was wearing board shorts and a tank top -- shrugged. "Maybe he's swimming. Let's go near the shore to see."
 
The two of them sat down around three meters away from the beach and looked around for any signs of Joon.
 
"There you guys are!" The two looked in front of them to see Joon -- just coming from the waters -- walking towards them. He was only wearing his board shorts, and women made no attempt to hide their... admiration. Let's go with that word. [a/n: Think Hyuna's Bubble Pop video :))]
 
It was obvious to L.Joe that he was giving a bit of a fan service for the girls -- and the guys who were not-so-blatantly admiring him. L.Joe knew though, that Heejin wouldn't care less to see Joon topless for two reasons: she's already seen Teen Top topless countles of times in the beach and dance practice; and that she just wouldn't care because she doesn't like like him.
 
"Sunbae!" Heejin smiled, "How's the water?"
 
"It's fine," Joon sat down in front of the two. "You two should get in there and enjoy, too."
 
"Come on Byunghun-ah!" Heejin took off her cover up and ran to the waters.
 
L.Joe laughed and took off his tank top. "You're really not together?" He looked at Joon who was looking at Heejin. "Well, it seems like you and Heejin hoobae are in a relationship."
 
"We're best friends since 8," he shrugged. "Come on, you should go back in the waters too." he started walking to the waters.
 
"That doesn't answer anything," he laughed.
 
"We're best friends; that's our relationship," L.Joe laughed. "RIGHT, HEEJIN?!"
 
Heejin didn't know what they were talking about, but it was tradition that if L.Joe asked her that, she would answer: "RIGHT!"
 
"You didn't even hear what we're talking about," Joon laughed as the two of them reached her.
 
"I know, sunbae," she laughed. "But I agree to everything he says."
 
"Well that's not such a fair world, isn't it?" Joon laughed.
 
L.Joe and Heejin suddenly teamed up to dunk Joon in the water, and that's how their game started. Then it was Joon and Heejin against L.Joe, then the two guys against Heejin, then they all just splashed each other water until they all got tired and went to rest in the sand.
 
 
 
"How's Hyuna sunbae, Joon sunbae?" Heejin looked at Joon. "Have you gotten to talk to her?"
 
Joon smiled at Heejin, "She's been fine, she's already picked up the accent there," he laughed. "She's gotten a part-time job there and she's making friends. She misses you too."
 
"At least she's doing fine there," she beamed.
 
"Yeah, she is," Joon looked back at the sea. I miss her too.
 
 
 
 
 
----------------------------------------------------------
 
HAI GAIS!!!
 
-imagines Heejin and L.Joe as eight-year-olds- CUTIESSS!!!
 
See guys? Joon's not a bad guy!!! :D :D =)))))
 
I hope you liked this update! Thank you so much for all the comments!!!
 
@AnnaOnew: HAHA yeah he was faking it :))))
@Seonriyong: Suzy says hi too saengie-ah :D :D Saranghaeeeee~~
@fadhilah: Hahaha you sounded like their parents :)) You approve of them?? Hmmmmm~ :)))