Confrontation

The Other Girl

 

Joon's been out of it lately: Heejin hasn't come to see him the past few days because of exams, and the fact that her parents just grounded her. He hasn't been able to contact her since the day before, and he was starting to get just a teensy little bit more than anxious.
 
 
 
 
 
"WHERE THE ARE YOU HIDING HER?!" He punched G.O, after punching Mir, after punching Cheondoong. So much for 'just a teensy little bit more than anxious'.
 
"WE'RE NOT HIDING HER HYUNG!" Mir, being the maknae, didn't wanna shout; but things have been getting too out of hand lately.
 
"THEN WHERE THE IS SHE?!" He turned to Seungho next, determined to shed blood if he didn't find where Heejin was.
 
Seungho took a very very very deep breath to calm himself down. He knew where Heejin was of course: at her own home, which apparently Joon had overlooked. Seungho was the one who took her home when the exam results came out, and he was the first one to hear Mr. Nam's very... negative response to Heejin's grades. Seungho could tell Joon where she was at the moment, but he won't. So instead...
 
"You wanna go to Dongdaemun today? I heard a lot of stores are having sales," he asked, oh so casually.
 
"WHY THE WOULD I WANT TO GO TO DONGDAEMUN WHEN I DON'T ING KNOW WHERE HEEJIN IS?!" Joon screamed in Seungho's face, but couldn't bring himself to punch him again.
 
"Because I say so, as your leader; and because you clearly need to let that steam off in a peaceful manner. Take a bath and dress up; we're leaving in 15 minutes,"  he said with finality and walked out of the room.
 
The other MBLAQ members quietly walked out the room to go find the first aid kit somewhere in the Lee residence, while Joon was left with 15 minutes to decide if he wanted to go out or not. There was really only one deciding factor that led to Joon going enthusiastically to the bathroom and go with MBLAQ:
 
The chances of seeing Heejin at Dongdaemun is higher than willing her, without a phone, to go to where he was.
 
So that was how MBLAQ found themselves walking lazily around Dongdaemun that fateful day. Joon was actually in a decent demeanor, which nowadays was quite rare.
 
Seungho was the first one to spot Heejin with Yoomi and Teen Top. He quickly glanced at Joon, and when he saw that he didn't notice her, tried to lead MBLAQ to a different place. "Hey, there's a store we missed back there--"
 
"That's Heejin, isn't it?" Joon whispered, looking at a particular girl among the particular group of people just a few feet away.
 
Seungho pretended he didn't hear it, "Let's go there and--"
 
"That's Heejin. Isn't it?" Joon glared at Seungho, warning him in some way. He turned back to Heejin and the scowl was replaced with a smile. "HEEJIN-AH!"
 
And that was when Heejin looked up, and when she saw Joon walking towards him in some kind of determination, cowered behind L.Joe for her dear life. She saw the emotion on his face: some kind of relief and anger meshed together in his vain attempt to keep a smiling face and calm demeanor. Behind him was MBLAQ, for damage control in case something happens.
 
"W-What are y-you guys doing h- here?" he awkwardly laughed, trying to stop himself from creating a scene and whisking Heejin away.
 
"We're just having fun. Why?" Joon was surprised at the amount of venom in L.Joe's voice. Who are you to talk to me like that, bastard?
 
"Joon just wanted to say hi. Come on, we're going somewhere else, right?" G.O quickly said, wanting to just get Joon out of there.
 
"No, I thought we were staying?" Joon smiled, subtly glaring at G.O. "Heejin-ah," he turned to the girl behind L.Joe, "Can I talk to you about something, in private?"
 
"Since have when you two been close?" CAP asked, irritated, but at the same time curious. No one except L.Joe knew what really went on with the two.
 
"Since when did it matter to you?" Joon glared. When he realized that he had lost his cool, he took a deep breath, and smiled again at Heejin. "So, Heejin-ah?"
 
"I--" "Sorry, Heejin's grounded right now, and her parents are only allowing her to go out if I'm with her. If you have something to say to her, say it in front of us as well," L.Joe coolly said.
 
"Until when are you grounded, Heejin-ah?" "Indefinitely." "Why are you answering for her? She has her own voice, you know," Joon finally snapped back at L.Joe.
 
"Because I don't think she wasnts to talk to you. Not now, not ever," L.Joe glared at him, telling him with his eyes that he knows the kind of things Joon's been making her do.
 
"But- I really need to talk to Heejin though," Joon said with gritted teeth. "Come on Heejin, let's go." He offered his hand out to her, but Heejin immediately flinched, and stepped back further behind L.Joe.
 
"She's not going to go with you." "WHO THE ARE YOU TO TELL HER WHAT SHE WILL AND WON'T DO?!" Joon finally snapped. By now, the lot of the passersby were already taking wary glances at them, worried that a fight might break out between these angsty teenagers.
 
"I'm her best friend since we were 8, and, by her own admission, I know her even more than she knows herself. Who are you to her?" L.Joe challenged.
 
Joon's eyes went wide. "I-" He paused, not knowing what to answer.
 
"Exactly. You're not her boyfriend, hell, you two aren't even close friends. You don't even know that things she likes, the things that make her happy and sad. If you're just planning on making her miserable, then just get the hell out of here and never show your face to her again because I won't just stand by and watch you hurt her." L.Joe stepped up and challenged him to say another word. When he saw that Joon was rendered speechless, he dragged Heejin and everyone else away from MBLAQ.
 
 
 
The other members of MBLAQ warily glanced at Joon, expecting him to throw hysterics anytime soon. But he was just there, silent and shellshocked from what happened. Still concerned about their friend, they helped him walk to the car and took him home. Joon was deep in thought, even as the others asked him questions, and even when they left. He kept on thinking about the words L.Joe said.
 
You don't even know that things she likes, the things that make her happy and sad.
 
 
 
 
 
It was already well into the night when he had finally stood up from his bed with the biggest realization he's had in his life.
 
I can't let her go. No. I'll do everything it takes not to separate from her.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
"I love her."
 
 
 
 
 
----------------------------------------------------------------------------
 
HAI GAIS!!!
 
I don't exactly know how you guys will react to this chapter, but I'm ready for your comments. HIT ME! =))))
 
But I do know one person who will be happy with this chapter. HELLO @lolmeowlol, still sailing that ship with pride? :))))))
 
HELLO CHRISTMAS BREAK FOR ME EVEN THOUGH I HAVE A LOT OF THINGS TO DO HUHUHUHU -happy tears-
 
I hope you liked this update! Thank you so much for all the comments!!!
 
@Seonriyong: I don't understand French -pouts- Mian saengie~ SARANGHAEEEE~
@_ExoticBabyAngel: Huhuhu I'm sorry, he did~
@lolmeowlol: You happy? =)))))